• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

mission 3 of Forgotten Enemies

Started by TopGun, February 24, 2009, 04:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopGun

I have been playing the 1.3 version of FE. And I played mission 3 and got a big base set up and I waited hours and the enemy attack squad would not come. Is there something that has to happen first? Can you guys help me?

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

TopGun

I have read that but I had a factory, service bay, service trucks, armory, a full tank, scout, and turret squads of 30 vehicles total. Can you guys tell me how to get the squad to come and attack?

Nielk1

If all else fails:
game.cheat bzwinner

Not sure how to make them attack.

Click on the image...

Feared_1

bigbadbogie

According to the dll script, they automatically start attacking you once you deploy the recycler. It just takes a little time for them to build their forces.

If they aren't attacking still, it could be a bug in the mod.

Faulty AIPs?
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

anything in FE awaiting recyclers deploying was always a little 'dodgy' to my memory... wasnt 100% foolproof.

whats that mission where you deploy a recycler about 500 metres from initial location, and at the end the whole thing gets blitzed by a megagun blast? That was one i always found hard to work.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Axeminister

Truly that might be the one I always have trouble with. Where you have to get up 200 bio-metal to operate the sky-laser, about 5 freaking times, before they blast you with a sky-laser.!!!! And all the while they're ripping your stuff to shreds from every angle. I've made it past that before, but only one time. The furthest I've made it is the campaign where you must build up a huge force and then take a bomb and plant it on the hillside outside of their base. Then attack and destroy their base. I never finished that. Freaking hard, that one.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

bigbadbogie

It always worked for me... but that was in 1.2.

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

TopGun

I am working on retrying it with only turrets. But I would like to know why my base is stopping them from coming. I know they attack because the first time I did the mission they did attack. But my second try I got alot of stuff built. Could that have something to do with it? Have any of you built a huge base and had them attack?

TopGun

And now when I tried to replay it I got a Battlezone 2 error having something to do with service pack 3 I think. Can you guys tell me when is wrong?

bigbadbogie

My BZ2 mods:

Sabre Tank

You know.. sometimes the enemy recycler doesn't deploy, so what you should do, is at the start maybe, is put in game.cheat bzradar so you can see if the recycler deploys or not. You should be able to tell where the recycler is.

Arbystrider

Quote from: Sabre Tank on February 26, 2009, 05:15:40 AM
You know.. sometimes the enemy recycler doesn't deploy, so what you should do, is at the start maybe, is put in game.cheat bzradar so you can see if the recycler deploys or not. You should be able to tell where the recycler is.

It happens when you deploy your recycler too fast, or if you use SRV Pre-Deployed.
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

PWRWarTG

Uhhh, that doesn't make the problem arby..