• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Investigate

Started by NIGHTOWL1, March 25, 2009, 04:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Um..  well..  of course I did!  Ya, that's the ticket...

Seriously, I'm not all-knowing and I don't have a BZ CD for a heart...  I'm sure there's a lot that was going to go into BZ1 and got cut,  just like BZ2.  All the more room for fans to put it all back in...  :)

Would be GREAT to get some first-hand views from the original Dev team about what they'd have like to do but weren't given time...  they could tell us and we could do it, then call it a 'Director's Cut'.

-Av-

Rocket

QuoteWould be GREAT to get some first-hand views from the original Dev team about what they'd have like to do but weren't given time...  they could tell us and we could do it, then call it a 'Director's Cut'.

Yeah, that's possible, if you could find the developers.. but that would be a project in itself..  :-D
Hidden Defenders Mod

AHadley

lol, rope GSH and Ken in and get a BZ2 one...

Dx

Didn't they talk about that stuff in the Bz mag. ?

Fixxxer

Go up to the structures and hit I a few times for each.