• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

What brand of mouse you have?

Started by hybirdisdf, April 08, 2009, 09:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hybirdisdf

There are 2 best mouse in the world.One is dell mx mouse $99.00 us dollars and other one is Cybersnipa cheaper.I research both mouses and the cybersnipa may be the best for pc gaming as well as normal desktop.The feature in dell mx are hyperfast scroll,click page at one button.I have a link for you to check it out
http://www.cybersnipa.com/us/products/stinger-gaming-mouse.php?gclid=CIeR0dPj15kCFQJN5QoddgztVg

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/I_O_Devices/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A0715769#Overview

hybirdisdf

Well,I feel dell mx may best for me.I always want quickest scroll and flip pages like speed of light.

Zero Angel

I have a VX Nano (its made by Logitech, who also makes the Dell MX mice) with the exact same kind of scrollwheel that your MX has -- and I gotta say, its a great mouse and that scrollwheel is one of the coolest I ever used.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

AcneVulgaris

I knitted my mouse out of cat 5 strands.  It responds to my brain waves.

Feared_1

Quote from: AcneVulgaris on April 08, 2009, 09:48:11 PM
I knitted my mouse out of cat 5 strands.  It responds to my brain waves.

LOL!

Quote from: hybirdisdf on April 08, 2009, 09:07:42 PM
There are 2 best mouse in the world.One is dell mx mouse $99.00 us dollars and other one is Cybersnipa cheaper.

Why would you pay $99.00 for something that could easily cost <$20 and still work perfectly fine? I'm a Target goer, though, so I like my things cheap ;) Got a wireless Logitech mouse and it works great.

hybirdisdf

Im impatient and dont like slow response on mouse.

VSMIT

I've got the bluetooth wonder that comes with the Logitech diNovo Media Desktop.  Only problem is that it cuts out periodically.

Expensive as hell, but the only way to get the keyboard feel I really like.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley

I've got a dull old dell mouse, three buttons and a testicle, which tends to get clogged up with bits of the mousepad.

cheesepuffly

Just the basic HP mouse that came with my computer

3 buttons, but its got a sensor instead of teh ballz.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

GSH

Logitech G5. Very nice optical mouse. Includes weights for people who want to 'tune' its weight up/down. (And, I definitely prefer it on the light end of the scale.)

-- GSH

hybirdisdf

Dell MX mouse may not for gaming.Stinger and Logitech G5/G7 great for gaming.Why cant they built both mouses into one best mouse in the world.Why not!

hybirdisdf

why cant they built finger sensor on mouse?No wheel needed.You know you press your finger on sensor and sense your respond to move like touch screen panel.If they did,Im sure it is most expensive mouse.

AcneVulgaris

Quote from: AHadley on April 09, 2009, 03:08:13 AM
I've got a dull old dell mouse, three buttons and a testicle, which tends to get clogged up with bits of the mousepad.

Thats actually not mousepad.  It's finger cheese.  Finger cheese is made up of finger oil and shed epidermis.

Don't you feel like a filthy monkey now?

AHadley

Finger cheese would logically end up on the mousewheel, not the testicles. And that is definitely bits of mousepad, it is actually disintegrating. Or it was, I use a Trust graphics tablet now. My other computer has one of those joypad things.

Steeveeo

I hate it when I get finger cheese on my testicles... :/

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.