• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Looking for people

Started by AHadley, April 10, 2009, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

I will need to speak to these guys to ask them for help. Some are fairly easy, others may take time. If any of you guys know where I can find them, I'dd be very greatful.

Gray
BSer
Fishbone
Chipotle
Mrs. Manatee
Black Manatee

As you know, there are all guys who did VOs in FE. If they're still around, I'd like them to do some in my mod... of course, I know it may be difficult to get on to Gray, so I can kill his character off quite easily. Others, like Wyndt-Essex (Mrs. Manatee) play an essential part in the mod and may be difficult to find, whilst BSer (Hardin) should be no problem, as he was working on Cerberi Revenge not long ago.

Thanks for your help, guys.

mrtwosheds

You are an optimist... :-D
There was a rare sighting of fishbone recently on this forum.

I thought I had problems, all I need is some software, understanding neighbours, and a microphone that can record well when I'm shouting at it... I have the software...

bigbadbogie

BS-er is always over on the MAD forums.

Black Manatee shows up there sometimes too. Go through him to find Mrs. Manatee.

Fishy shows up every few weeks on bz2md.

Good luck finding Chipotle and Gray.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

damm. try PMing slaor on BZ2MD. some of them are still involved with EPIC, i think...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

Schultz doesn't play a desperately major part in the mod, so not finding Chipotle shouldn't be a problem.

Not finding Gray, on the other hand... I can do without Corbin, but not without knowing which settings he used.

Fishy shouldn't be much of a problem, and I'm sure he'll be willing to play Eisenstein again. I've got his email, hopefully he won't mind that.