• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

anyone else a huge GOW fan? for the innovation?

Started by TheJamsh, April 17, 2009, 06:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

Now that ive been into the 'modding' side of gaming for quite a while (mainly BZ2 but i did dabble in the unreal tournament engine a while back). That and understanding some of the basics about how computers & processors work and all that ladida i cant really PLAY a game anymore. Im always looking at how the makers did it...

It really struck me today when i put my nice new copy of 'Gears Of War 2' in for a quick burn. The game itself is truly beautiful. Some of the environments they can create in that unreal 3 engine are so realistic and stunning. I cant put into words how much work the development team must have done on it...

Its interesting to see how things have moved on. BZ2's particle system couldn't pull off everything seen in Unreal 3 Engine but could still get close enough for the untrained eye to glimpse on.

I dunno, i just REALLY appreciate the game. The storyline is faultless, sound is fantastic, graphically ive never seen anything as perfect as this and the gameplay is terrific.

Imagine my joy when i hooked it up using a LAN cable to a friends to play 4-player system link horde mode. havent had that much gaming fun in yonks...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

hybirdisdf

Every few years,Theyre getting better and more powerful software.I foreseen in next 20 yrs from now,the game looks much much super realstic almost like a dream.All things that you see in game absoulte awsome everythig.Hell yeah,im gonna getting a better pc game as soon as i recevie my new computr.I really like call of duty at war and other space wars game.

TheJamsh

Anyone else around here a gears of war fan? Dont know what it is recently i just really got into it.

Shows how good storylines combined with state-of-the-art gaming technology can be!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

I absolutely service-trucking LOVE GoW. The only problem is that I've only ever played it once at a friend's house... the same friend who introduced me to BZ2. Your kind of guy, TJ :P