• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.10b--?

Started by cheesepuffly, April 25, 2009, 08:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheesepuffly

Yeah i see that version sometimes, what is that?
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

TheJamsh

The official patch, 1.1, before 1.2 even came out.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

GSH

That's the last official patch for BZ2. Even 1.2 is unofficial, according to Activision.

-- GSH

lastmsg

XD

I remember that when I was like 7 or 8 years old, I never had it tho :( my account did not have admin stuff :(

Nielk1

Click on the image...

Feared_1

I see 1.0 as 1.00 in the shell... Usually the ping is like 2000+ and max ping is -1. There is usually only one person in those games. Kinda makes me feel bad :(

1.10b13 is 1.1 (as already mention) and what I believe to be the "in-flow" of players. As long as 1.1 is active, the game can grow. A lot of people see it differently, though.

General BlackDragon

they need to stop living in the stone ages ^.^

*****General BlackDragon*****

lastmsg

we need someone to go to them and convert them into 1.2/1.3 players, maybe they don't know, i was in the dark for 6 years, i had no idea about any of this until alex came and told me about 1.3pb3

i was like :O

GSH

lastmsg - there should be a session visible to them telling them that ta5 is out now. Same with other versions.

-- GSH