• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

TheJamsh' TA5 Enhancement Pack Preview

Started by TheJamsh, May 03, 2009, 05:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

AHadley was going to send them over from TRO and BZ1, all there was to it really.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

I'm not entirely sure, but until I am told otherwise I am willing.

TheJamsh

Appel from BZ2maps has just given me permission to convert his maps from timeViruses ZST mod. So you can expect a bunch more maps in this now as well.

cheesepuffly

I thought ZST were maps with improved AIPs..?

Does that make it a mawd?
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Nielk1

No, since the so called advanced AI of ZST has no use in 1.3

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

its not improved AIP's, its essentially a .dll that gives units a skill setting of three.

you can do that in 1.3 anyway if u like. ZST also made units better than they should be to work against flying, so thats not needed now. its just maps :)

xSSx Grizzly

AHadley

when its finished, i think jamsh is mostly waiting on me atm :P

Nielk1

Quote from: AHadley on May 08, 2009, 12:51:27 PM
when its finished, i think jamsh is mostly waiting on me atm :P

Nope. I think more me. :-P

Click on the image...

mrtwosheds

you can do that in 1.3 anyway if u like. ZST also made units better than they should be to work against flying, so thats not needed now.
I must disagree, turrets are still very vulnerable to attack from above, with weapon linking on they can be killed in one drop without them even hitting you.

Red Spot

On a very basic level ZST is basicly as G66, however G66 doesnt really change assets but adds them and ZST changes assets ...
(Than people join 1.3 MPI games telling how hard ZST is while constantly loosing ships ... go figure ... :))
*Something intelligent, yet funny*

TheJamsh

nooooo. you cant compare G66 to ZST.

G66 is against AI based, wereas ZST is human vs human. G66 is INSANE!

AHadley

Nielk1

Jamsh is still right. I played the 1.2 version.

You can get the installer with EVERYTHING from Centerline's site IIRC. My wiki links to the file in the 1.2 install guide (which is still missing ZST entries).

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

Now includes maps by {LOC} Storm Front and {bac} appel. Thanks to them!