• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

BZ2 Music

Started by King Gladiator, May 04, 2009, 12:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Gladiator

so in the game i hear music randomly.  usually its when i play a instant action map is when random music comes up and plays. its not the typical BZ2 music its sometimes a piano with someone singing softly and on an Alien Dunes match i heard this

The song starts out with a guitar acoustic i think and one note is played for about ten seconds and it is sung by a women
ok so here are as many lyrics as i can remember

How did i let it get to this
i think ive lived with this long enough
where is the girl i used to be
when did she start giving up
why cant i let go of fear
why cant i have a little faith in me
i think its time i tell it how it is
im my own worst enemy
stuck and frustrated
its time that i moved on

Then i forget the rest.

A. does anyone know what song this is its been killing me
B. where are the sound files kept in the BZ2 files
C. is there anyway i can choose what music is played? i know that 1.3 ta5 lets me pick a random list but is there anyway i can choose what songs are in that list?
The only thing that is necessary for evil to succeed is that men of good will do nothing.
-Edmund Burke

Nielk1

Random tracks from 1 to 255 are played by BZ2. Just put them in addon. If you skip a number it will stop looking, so with only tracks 1,2, and 4 it would only randomize the first 2.

No music in BZ2 has singing. BUT bz2 will try to play music from your CD drive (at least it used to). Perhaps you had a disk in your drive?

EDIT: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090501205350AAuK2vQ

Click on the image...

King Gladiator

haha i know that post i posted it on yahoo. stupid person just randomly says a song name without actually confirming it. thought that maybe since it was from bz i would post it here too. oh well ill see if there was a cd in my hard drive.
The only thing that is necessary for evil to succeed is that men of good will do nothing.
-Edmund Burke