• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Am I missing something "screenshots"

Started by squirrelof09, May 10, 2009, 08:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirrelof09

Okay. So I have this in my bzgame_keys.cfg

Bind("SysRq", "iface.screenshot");

I press that button in game and my screen pauses for a second like its taking the screenshot. Exit the game and look in a few spots for the pictures and they aren't where they are supposed to be.

I am running vista and my screenshots are not present in ../My Documents/My Games/Battlezone II/screenshots; or ../Game root folder/screenshots. I also checked the public directory and no luck.

I did a search for "bzone bmp" and nothing came up except screenys from other directorys. and I also set the search depth to search in non-index locations.

Maybe I have some strange set up?

The 1.3TA5 patch was applied to a clean install of BZ2.

SO, am I missing something?

Edit: The only thing I could see causing a problem is renaming my install root from "Battlezone II" to "Battlezone 1.3TA5". Still? I should still be able to use that function in the game perfectly.

Edit2: *continues to read gameprefs and changelog file.*
Still need help though
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

Steeveeo

Well, one thing to check, are you in Single player or Multiplayer?

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Nielk1

In multiplayer, the pause doesn't even occur, because that was the issue, the pause. One of the reasons OGGs are used for CD tracks now too, no more pauses till outside operation is done crap.

Do you have a screenhots folder? Maybe it won't work without one. Do you have one in both the places you mentioned?

Click on the image...

Red Spot

*Something intelligent, yet funny*

GSH

If you're playing IA/SP, and not seeing screenshots, then look in battlezone.log. If there are errors, it ought to spam complaints there.

-- GSH

squirrelof09

I was in IA. And I should of checked battlezone.log. I will check that when I get on the game again in my free time to see what it screams.

@Red. I remember reading something about what you said in the changelog..

I may just have to end up using fraps to take screenshots...

So, when I have free time I will diagnose this further. Thanks for the help so far.
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?