• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

GoldWave Vox Clip Tutorial

Started by AHadley, May 23, 2009, 05:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

Many of you already know that I am a GoldWave user. Having recently discovered settings to create accurate ISDF / EDF vox clips, I am putting the tutorial up here for you all do download and use for yourselves. It is in .doc format, with a preview clip as a seperate download.

Download

TheJamsh

looks and sounds good and clean. should upload to bzcommand

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Dark Scion Soldier

This is very helpful! Please do more. :-D
Aquatic: *on hold* 52% done overall.

AHadley

Just out of interest, how many of you have goldwave or intend to get it in the future? and does anybody know the settings for the Cerberi and Hadeans (i beleive they were recorded with GW?) so I don't have to trawl through every seting looking for them?

Other than that, more on the way :)

Tempest Storm

I do believe that Chipotle did all of the sound work on FE. AFAIK he's not around here anymore but perhaps one of the FE guys may know a way to get in touch with him.

bigbadbogie

Yeah... ask Lizard on BZ2MD.

And do you know how to do good Scion voices? I really need to know that for FS2...
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley

I'm just about to have a fiddle around with settings now, but there's no guarantee I'll ever get it right.

technoid

Quote from: AHadley on May 24, 2009, 02:01:35 AM
Just out of interest, how many of you have goldwave or intend to get it in the future? and does anybody know the settings for the Cerberi and Hadeans (i beleive they were recorded with GW?) so I don't have to trawl through every seting looking for them?

Hmm, well, to answer your 1st question, I've been a Goldwave user since 2000.  I used it to clean up the Cylon Centurion voiceovers for the BSG Viper/Raider shippack (circa early 2001) by [Hel]Saint.  Basically that's all I did and he did the rest. I don't know if that pack is still available somewhere.  For the 2nd question... what Tempest said. As mentioned, look for Liz, as Chipotle rarely comes here anymore and only if he's asked to (or found!  :-D). 

AHadley

Well, I've sent Liz a PM on MAD, which I hear he visits more frequently than over here, so I'll have to see what happens when he gets back to me.

EDIT:
Quotesorry dude absolutely no idea, I haven't seen or heard from him in years - I don't think anyone has.

TheJamsh

Lizard isnt involved with MAD anymore i think

Hes on BZ2MD a lot more now, especially now thats hes a moderator and involved with FS2

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Purplehaze

Eh, I use goldwave, To bad im not into any of that sort, Also i have the trial version
Hey you, Yeah you, In that window, hop outta there.

wasd

Dark Scion Soldier

Hadean? Hmm using the Timewarp effect's deep voice resembles a Hadean voice but probably would need tweaking to sound right.
Aquatic: *on hold* 52% done overall.