• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Need some TA5 newbie help.

Started by DraconX3, June 03, 2009, 01:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DraconX3

Hokay, so like, is there some Recycler variant I havent noticed yet that gives you the cool new units, (advanced units tab) AND the kewl new weapon sin the insaine variant?  Cuz the Insaine variant is quite kewl, but it doesnt have the advanded units!  Why? ;.;

bigbadbogie

Because nobody put them in there?
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

DraconX3

Oh 6.6... Would be nice to have.  Yup...... No way to change it manually somehow?  I havent really figured out the ah....BZeditor thing yet....

Axeminister

Play with the Greenheart Variant and the Commando Variants. You'll see new ships in the factory once you've built the tech center. And more when you build the assault service bay. You'll also notice a Utility constructor is available after you build the Tech Center, he can build new towers and walls to block the enemy. There is a couple new weapons available once you build the assault service bay. They can only be used on the assault ships I believe.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Mr X

I think he's after stuff like the fountain mine and the rave gun.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!