• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

CanDemolish

Started by ScarleTomato, June 04, 2009, 02:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScarleTomato

has anyone gotten the [BuildingClass] version of CanDemolish to work for them? I can't for the life of me figure out how to make a building that I can't demolish.

NVM i got it

TheJamsh

Its easy... just add the canDemolish = false under the correct class.

you realise it means for the constructor? it doesnt make it indestructible... right?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

ScarleTomato

thats what i tried. I added CanDemolish = false under [BuildingClass] and it still lets me demolish it. So i tried adding it under a whole bunch of other classes and nothing... so i looked under the changelog and it says it was added but never officially tested. So i was wondering if anyone has actually tested it?

Nielk1

You will see that written on TONS of features, it means GSH didn't test it, but you can be sure 99% of the time someone did right after.

It has always worked for me.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

Works for me to. check spelling, and play it in the actual game.

ScarleTomato

ah... yeah i'm a moron  :-P

I was saving the changes to a duplicate file in another BZ install

TheJamsh

Nielk1

I have done that many a time myself.

Click on the image...