• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Where is the Editor in TA5?

Started by Shephren, June 12, 2009, 11:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shephren

Yeah,finaly it works without crashing.But,if i want to open a map,he minimizes to give me the chance to choose a map,first the file type is .SAV,i've got to change it to all files to see map files,but he doesn't want to open them.Nothing seems to happen.Futhermore i've got to copy the map i want to edit somewhere else,because if i launch the editor,or FE,the folder missions in FEaddon is emtpy.
Sry for being so dumb concerning the editor...anyway,thanks to all of you for your guidance.

Edit: But what should i save?I mean, i can't open a new map,or an existing one.Just the ones i've got in Instant mode,and that's not what i want.

TheJamsh

if the file type is a .sav it means youre not saving it properly.

you have to save with editor mode enabled, and use either CTRL+S or press the save button in the EDITOR window, NOT the escape menu.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Shephren

Okay,finally i got it.
Thank you all for helping me again^^

ScarleTomato

don't mess with .sav just select "all files" and open the .bzn files