• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

LAST chance to submit assets, maps or updates for TA5 E-Pack!

Started by TheJamsh, June 13, 2009, 08:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

For the Scion long-range weapon, I have plenty accessible and working with TA5, most of which are taken from G66 and slightly modified. Take your pick.

GUNS
  Neutron Gun        Seen in Single-player, carried by a few sentries. Might be a good idea to make this accessible normally?

Quark Laser         Like the ISDF Laser crossed with the Guass Gun, it's carried by the Core Sentries.

CANNONS
  Starshower         Taken from G66, it's a much more powerful version of the Quill with a near-constant fire assault more.

MISSILES
  Kraken               A very fast version of the swarmer, with a WASP assault mode.

Rocket Bomb      Scion Rocket and Sonic Rocket from FE.

Scourge            Longer range than the Kraken, slower moving. A good anti-air missile. I might have them confused.

MORTARS
  Hypoxis            Scion equivalent of the Splinter mortar.

SPECIALS/MINES
  Arc                 Fury boltmine.

Jax                 Countermeasure.

PILOT
  Positron Gun     Assault rifle.

cheesepuffly

Quote from: Nielk1 on June 14, 2009, 06:36:05 PM
Weren't you the 'golden host' who never lagged pb4a? What is this suddenly?

But yea, I was in a few games, but I mostly got reports from ppl afterward rather than first hand exp.

Yes, i could hold 8 player games in PB4a for some odd reason. Not here though.
But then again, it seems when a certain person (dont know who it has to be) joins
it starts crapping up the place.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

TheJamsh

I think youre the only guy with lag problems then :lol:

Ive had a lagout here and there, but its NOwhere near as bad as pb4a. We did have 6 players though, and it was quite a viscous strat. (TwoSheds is a bit of a 'dark horse' commander, good but keeps quiet about it).

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

cheesepuffly

I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

mrtwosheds

cheesepuffly

On another note, i have a erm smaller project im working on besides RRV, its a mod of the messages that come up in game when certain things happen. Most of them being inflammatory to the player causing humor. Gotta tweak it a bit more to fit the shapes of certain boxes but im sure you will like it.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

TheJamsh

TheJamsh

only a few days until closing date. anyone else have anything.

it doesnt have to be complete remember, just testable.