• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

ISDF Concepts

Started by General_Hoohah, June 15, 2009, 11:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

Make your own thread.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

cheesepuffly

I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

General_Hoohah

Wait I was really tired last night. Was GSH saying that modeling questions should be moved or that modeling period should be moved. Bare with me, I haven't been able to get much sleep the past few weeks. :(
And remember, any problem caused by a tank can be solved by a tank.

Clavin12

You know you just said take off your clothes with me. lol. I know what you mean, just pointing that out.
C l a v i n 1 2

Feared_1

He is saying that it should be moved to...

HERE.

General_Hoohah

I was going to make a new topic... sheesh. I just wasn't sure who he was talking to, me or that other guy. You can just delete this topic, its old anyway.
And remember, any problem caused by a tank can be solved by a tank.

Clavin12

I thought you were playing a deathmatch? nvm then...
C l a v i n 1 2