• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

New Units?

Started by General_Hoohah, June 15, 2009, 05:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Hoohah

Manson mentioned something to me about new units in the new patches? I'm guessing its PB5? If so, where are they? Do I have to use a specific variant?
And remember, any problem caused by a tank can be solved by a tank.

Commando

They are in the GreenHeart and the Commando variants.  The mpi variants not the 1.2 commando variant.

The new units off the top of my head

Heavy Jackal
Heavy Avenger
Heavy Sabre
Assault Sabre
Heavy Assault Sabre
Enforcer
Command Vehicle

Fury
Gun Ship
Burns Fighter

Clavin12

If he was talking about commando units yes you have to yous one of the commando varients (not commandos 1.2 variant)
C l a v i n 1 2

General_Hoohah

Clavin12

Quote from: Commando on June 15, 2009, 05:55:19 PM
They are in the GreenHeart and the Commando variants.  The mpi variants not the 1.2 commando variant.

The new units off the top of my head

Heavy Jackal
Heavy Avenger
Heavy Sabre
Assault Sabre
Heavy Assault Sabre
Enforcer
Command Vehicle

Fury
Gun Ship
Burns Fighter

And:

Heavy Warrior
Phantom
C l a v i n 1 2

General_Hoohah

I tried the enforcer... and all the keysettings are screwed up! Whats wrong with it!?

Commando

Think of it as a hovering assault tank.  A and D are used to turn it while the mouse controls the turret.

cheesepuffly

Your basically piloting an assualt tank, except hovering.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

General_Hoohah

Sorry, but I think that is completely idiotic. Its too confusing, and it doesn't work for players who change their keyboard layout. I use the number pad. I also tried using those keys after a player told me that, and they didn't work. They didn't do anything. Why didn't they just make it work like a normal hover tank? Don't you think it would have been a lot less confusing? I tried building it, and no one else could drive it in the game.

Commando

The point of it is it is a hovering assault tank.  It is basically an Assault Tank that can go over water instead of being one that will sink and die.

If you are having issues with this unit, then Assault Tanks and Walkers should give you the same issue.

Clavin12

It also can play the part of a short defender if need be.
C l a v i n 1 2

Commando

I typically load it with slugs and use it as an assault unit.

GH, if you want a fun new tank, use the Heavy Sabre instead.

General_Hoohah

I like that tank, but the enforcer has some bugs. I don't have the same problem with the assault tanks or the rocket tank. I press all the direction keys and all it does is drift east no matter what direction I face. Its messed up.

Commando

Does the Assault Sabre do the same or the Assault Avenger?  If so, there may be a bug in the Hover Assault code.

Clavin12

Quote from: Commando on June 16, 2009, 12:35:18 PM
I typically load it with slugs and use it as an assault unit.

How do you get slugs in it? their not in the armory
C l a v i n 1 2