• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Battlezone 2 Community Project for 1.3?

Started by AHadley, June 17, 2009, 12:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clavin12

I liked the mission in bz2 when you have to walk to mansons base on mire. in the bz2 storyline you kind of feel for shabayev. That would be a good addition for a new storyline.

Dang i keep losing karma...I don't know what i'm doing to make people hate me.
C l a v i n 1 2

Nielk1

GenHoo's story best fits right after FE, with the EDF starting to get some power, but this power still under consideration after they save the Earth, and a smaller group than the whole AAN wanting control.

Click on the image...

General_Hoohah

And remember, any problem caused by a tank can be solved by a tank.

sabrebattletank

I Vote "Battlezone 2 1.3 Community Project: Goblins!"

BNG Da BZ Fool

The idea to get the project rolling again is not without merit as many of us have gained some modding knowledge over the past year or so, but how long did FE take to go from concept to completion? How did everyone involved coordinate with one another? I have a feeling that a lot of us would love to participate if the project ever gets rolling again. I'm not much of a coordinator, but would like to help make stuff for the mod; just need some feedback on what to begin modeling. BNG.
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

gegc

Shouldn't this thread be locked because there is a whole board dedicated to the project now?

Rocket

maybe it wasn't locked because everybody thought no one would post in it anymore.
Hidden Defenders Mod

sabrebattletank

Maybe we should call the community project "The Battlezone II 1.3 Community Project: Goblins!"

I like that.

mrtwosheds

From here, (hiding in the dark place's) It looks like Mod development by committee...Stop arguing over stories and names and go and make some models, then argue about them until you get a racial style developed, then go back and make the models again...