• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Battlezone 2 Community Project for 1.3?

Started by AHadley, June 17, 2009, 12:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

I've heard a few people mention that they would very much enjoy a new community project for 1.3, and that they believe it could dwarf even FE. What do you guys think?

Commando

The plans were started for one about a year ago, but it never took off.  Noone could agree on a story for one.

Nielk1

What seems most likely currently is a mod starts with a small team and grows to encompass many community members.

Click on the image...

cheesepuffly

Heres the name, its offical, dont debate it.

BZ21.3CP2: Remembered Allies

Love it? I do.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

VSMIT

Quote from: cheesepuffly on June 17, 2009, 01:56:59 PM
Heres the name, its offical, dont debate it.

BZ21.3CP2: Remembered Allies

Love it? I do.
I'm debating it. :-P
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley

Try this one:

BZ2CP: Destiny's Gate?

Hoohah's story FTW

lucky_foot

Tried long ago. I'm the one who sparked the idea and we got as far as getting a team together and cmptrwz creating a thread for it....from that point on it died.....hard and horrible.

:|
Jonathan S.

cheesepuffly

Quote from: AHadley on June 17, 2009, 03:36:41 PM
Try this one:

BZ2CP: Destiny's Gate?

Hoohah's story FTW

Story is fine the name is too unoriginal.

BZ21.3CP2: Remembered Allies=Bad Grammar+Long Name= FTW!
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Clavin12

Quote from: Commando on June 17, 2009, 12:18:24 PM
The plans were started for one about a year ago, but it never took off.  Noone could agree on a story for one.

Lots of storyline brainstorming going on in "Story Idea Outline Revision D"

Maybe sum1 should be picked to lead it and make final decisions to avoid arguments.
C l a v i n 1 2

cheesepuffly

I vote for me, now the voting is closed I WON BY A LAND SLIDE! (remind you of something hm?)
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Nielk1

Quote from: cheesepuffly on June 17, 2009, 07:26:54 PM
I vote for me, now the voting is closed I WON BY A LAND SLIDE! (remind you of something hm?)

OK Okmid-I'm-a-nutjob.

Ug, I have a MASSIVE storyline but I am keeping all but the most mundane bits secret...

Click on the image...

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

TheJamsh

I have a MUCH better idea...

Lets wait for 1.3 development to be finalised. Yeh that may be a while, but its probably one of the best ideas. Duno about you but i get SO bored waiting for mods to be updated to the latest beta. Thats EXACTLY why EPIC isnt out yet. As soon as 1.3 is final, then Slaor is going to work on it again. Not only that but SO many people have designed storylines for post-FE, including myself.

I considered opening up Serenesis as a community project. But wasn't so sure people would go along with it... Thing is when you write something you really like and its all picture perfect in you're head, you dont like other people to mess with it too much.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

bigbadbogie

1.3 will never be finalised.

Just work for the newest beta.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

AHadley