• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Original music of battlezone 2

Started by EvolutionX, June 19, 2009, 09:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvolutionX

hello  everybody, i would like to know how to get original music of battlezone 2, the one you listen when a mission INSTANT.
thanks a lot!!! :-)

Warfreak

Comes with BZ2TA5 and is located on your cd.

BZ2TA5's set is located in the Addon folder under "Cdmusicogg" or something of the sorts.

Wraith

Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

AHadley

To be honest, they play well in any media player. Stop peddling your programs, Wraith :P

Nielk1

Click on the image...

Arbystrider

Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

Nielk1

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

lol. you can see how cranky VLC makes him :D

We use a REALLY old version of VLC in college to play wavs back. Its not too bad so long as you only use the basic one, takes less memory and CPU time than things like media player who have all these pointless "Visualisations" and what-not.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

I use winamp cause I need to sync my iPod properly which WMP can't handle, and iTunes won't work for me any more, but it takes an age to load. Anybody got any better ideas?

TheJamsh

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

I've tried, every version won't work. Even the old ones sucked the power out of my pc. Still, I've grown to love winamp much more than I ever did iTunes.

And way to bump :P

jay-ATL

Infranview with plugins plays .Ogg files
-JAYDEN-

AHadley

Aah, now I see he's taken to bumping! :-D

[/sarcasm]

That really was a warning I sent, you know. Behave.

sabrebattletank

Also foobar2000 and Songbird should do the trick.

But Songbird writes corrupt databases to my iPod, so I recommend against syncing your iPod with it. At least with the default firmware, I don't remember if it likes Rockbox or not.

Arbystrider

No wait he's asking for MENU music!

Like what you hear when you just opened bzone.exe

That music doesn't show up anywhere. The files in CDAudioAsOgg are the soundtracks played when you are in IA, Multiplayer or Campaign.
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.