• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

What summer movie are you looking forward too?

Started by cheesepuffly, June 22, 2009, 08:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheesepuffly

So... seeing as most of the greatest movies come around summer time. Which ones are you looking forward too the most?

Mine would be:

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I CANT WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Arbystrider

Mine is...

Drum Roll please!

NOTHING!

Because I will never get an opportunity to go to a cinema ever!
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

technoid

Hmm, well, I hope "GI Joe: Rise of Cobra" (August 2009) won't be [too much of] a letdown.  I've known about it since last autumn and now the trailers have been hitting the cinemas these last couple of months.  I was a fan of its 1980's TV animated series and comicbooks.  Yes, also looking forward to Transformers II (in 2 days).

Beyone this summer's movies, I am anxious to see TR2N, aka Tron 2.0 (due 2011), and Ghostbusters III (due 2012), etc.

ScarleTomato

most definitely transformers, this Wednesday. Hangover was also pretty good. And i just saw a trailer for inglorious bastards so now im looking forward to seeing that but i don't think its coming out till the fall.

AHadley

Terminator: Salvation, even though it's been out for ages. A few friends of mine went to see it and loved it, but I'll need to watch the other three first.

Power Board

TheJamsh

Gears of war the movie. Its going to suck and ruin the game for me, but meh. Its gotta be done.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

cheesepuffly

I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Axeminister

Transformers on IMAX. We want to see The Hangover too.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Warfreak

They've been planning to make the GOW movie for a while now... Might drop dead and never be like the "Halo" movie though.

Transformers II. I've seen Terminator: Salvation, you won't be disappointed.  :wink:

AHadley

So, how much of a failure was the Halo movie?

I've always thought the Half-Life series would make (a) good movie(s). If they can do Halo and GoW, they can do that.

Warfreak

AHadley

So bad that even the people making it didn't like it. Oh dear.

Wonder what BZ2's hopes for a movie are:lol: I know it would make a good one though... exceptional, in fact.

VSMIT

Quote from: AHadley on June 23, 2009, 12:34:46 PM
Wonder what BZ2's hopes for a movie are :lol: I know it would make a good one though... exceptional, in fact.
Community made.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

cheesepuffly

Yeah well im not  gonna see transformers anymore, damn that movie  has some low critic scores..... and they are all the same so thats worse. The IMDB raiting aint too bad but its going down slowly.

Ill probably go see Up instead, that looks more promising.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!