• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Michael Jackson dead at 50

Started by Steeveeo, June 25, 2009, 06:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

cheesepuffly

Thats it for now, celebs always die in 3s.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

mrtwosheds

I suspect we can rule out Natural cardiac disease, MJ had his own personal medical staff, somehow I think they would have been looking for it.
Probably a bad response to a new (and very expensive) anti-ageing treatment or something like that.

Or
It was really the only viable career move left for an ageing Pop star, you just ain't nobody untill your dead in that business.

QuoteNow why do you guys hate him?
We don't hate him! Joking about someone's death is a form of respect in a way, Much better to be remembered with a laugh, than having a load of miserable people sobbing all over the place.

Who was the other 1?

VSMIT

It was Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, and Ed McMahon.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Mr X

I blame it on the boogie,

Its bad, its bad, its really really bad. :P

Now that the bad jokes are out of the way, no, I didn't like him.

But apparently they're going to recycle him into plastic bags so that he can continue to harm small children. :-D
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

VSMIT

Billy Mays is gone, too.

Heart attack, aged 50.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

Feared_1

Yeah I heard Billy Mays died earlier today too.

That's 4. Uh oh.

Red Devil

I'll miss Billy, but not Whacko Jacko.  Unlike him, he didn't pitch crap.

Sounds like an undiagnosed/untreated internal head injury, like Natasha Richardson had.

If you get hit in the head, go to the hospital.  Some people may have hard heads, but all brains are soft.  The airline will probably get sued.
What box???