• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Vehicle List Codes?

Started by General_Hoohah, June 25, 2009, 07:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Hoohah

When I'm hosting a game I know there's a code I can enter to load any vehicle list I want... but its been several years. I think I also need console to do this... but I don't even remember how to do THAT. Can someone help me out? :( I want to load the Greenheart vehicle list. I used to do this in every game and choose the Route66 vehicles for every map. Its been a while though.
And remember, any problem caused by a tank can be solved by a tank.

Commando

network.session.svar4 "mpvehiclesgh.txt"

Enter the above in the console.

General_Hoohah

I don't remember how to activate the console. LOL!

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

cheesepuffly

Forgot what that command was. Hosted a CTF game with that, it was awesum.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Red Devil

I added some buttons to my cfg so i can select different lists with one click.
What box???

General_Hoohah

You should release that Devil :D

TheJamsh

RD just gave me the all-clear to stick it in the TA5 e-pack which is sweet. People seem to like hacking vehicle lists lol may as well make it easy for them...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Quote from: TheJamsh on June 26, 2009, 01:33:36 PM
RD just gave me the all-clear to stick it in the TA5 e-pack which is sweet. People seem to like hacking vehicle lists lol may as well make it easy for them...

Personally I have a better design in my opinion for such an interface, but it will take me some time to get it set up for it is a bit more complicated as it is faking something else BZ2 doesn't do.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

Ohhh i think i know what youre referring too... NVM :P

AHadley

Something in the style of Steeveeo's vehicle list changer?

TheJamsh

no, thats pretty much what RD's is. i think N1 was doing something a bit more complex. just hope it works tho.