• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

LT's Recycler Variant

Started by Lordtac, June 30, 2009, 02:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

Got a mic but it doesn't like W7 atm.

Lordtac

thats why I don't get vista or W7
Creator of LTRV
Overall: 34%
Break Down

ISDF:
Units: 15% \ Tech Tree: 100%
Buildings:30% \ Weapons: 15%
Experimental: 10%

FURY:
Units: 0% \ Tech Tree: 0%
Buildings: 0% \ Weapons: 0%
Experimental: 0%

VSMIT

Quote from: AHadley on November 19, 2009, 11:42:02 AM
Got a mic but it doesn't like W7 atm.
What doesn't Win7 like about it?
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley

Just won't see the thing. Same as my iPod. Recognises there's hardware, so it's probably drivers. I'm working on it.

VSMIT

Odd.  My USB Headset was PnP.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley

It didn't like my graphics drivers, or my iPod drivers, looks like it doesn't like my sound drivers either. Shouldn't be a problem to fix.

Lordtac

LOL I knew win7 was a trap.

I'm looking forward to having you back to work ahadley tell me when its fixed (or when your ready to downgrade to XP or whatever you had before)
Creator of LTRV
Overall: 34%
Break Down

ISDF:
Units: 15% \ Tech Tree: 100%
Buildings:30% \ Weapons: 15%
Experimental: 10%

FURY:
Units: 0% \ Tech Tree: 0%
Buildings: 0% \ Weapons: 0%
Experimental: 0%

AHadley

Downgrade? Eurgh.

Think I've got it fixed. Something to do with using Stero Mix for audio capture... I'm still learning :lol: