• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

R.I.P. Josh Hammond

Started by TheJamsh, July 03, 2009, 12:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

Josh was one of my old friends from secondary school, who was recently killed in Afghanistan. Not overly sure why im posting a small tribute thread here to be quite honest with you all, but he was a very good lad indeed. Thought id post as many memorials as i could for him.

Josh Hammond. 1980 - 2009.

You will be sadly missed Josh. Ill never forget spending my School ski trip in france sat next to you on the bus the whole way there and borrowing youre gameboy all week when i broke my wrist and couldnt snowboard. Last time i saw you was on my way back from a friends with Emma. Im sorry we never had the chance to catch up. Good luck up there man, cant believe youre gone.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.