• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Story Submission for BZ2 1.3 CP Storyline

Started by Clavin12, July 04, 2009, 08:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clavin12

It just seemed improper. If he wanted a story of his own he could start a new thread and write one.
C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

If another argument like that breaks out I will not hesitate to lock this thread. Similarly, any more attacks on other forum users and Jay-ATL may wake up one morning and find himself banned.

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

sabrebattletank

He's young and new. Don't hate on him for it.

CmptrWz

Quote from: AHadley on October 18, 2009, 01:30:57 PM
If another argument like that breaks out I will not hesitate to lock this thread. Similarly, any more attacks on other forum users and Jay-ATL may wake up one morning and find himself banned.

Just a note, Jay-ATL has been banned for the attacks PLUS reporting a global moderator's post as "completely aggressive and unesscessary", amongst other claims of "attempting to get him banned for no reason" and such. On top of that, he refused to listen multiple times after bringing up an older, somewhat finished thread to try and cram his own badly-written ideas into it.

Personally, I think this community is better off (at a minimum in the spelling, grammar, insults, and intelligence departments) with him gone.

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

Quote from: CmptrWz on October 23, 2009, 06:59:07 AM
Just a note, Jay-ATL has been banned for the attacks PLUS reporting a global moderator's post as "completely aggressive and unesscessary", amongst other claims of "attempting to get him banned for no reason" and such. On top of that, he refused to listen multiple times after bringing up an older, somewhat finished thread to try and cram his own badly-written ideas into it.

Personally, I think this community is better off (at a minimum in the spelling, grammar, insults, and intelligence departments) with him gone.

Agreed. And thanks, CmptrWz.

iron maiden

So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream