• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Story Submission for BZ2 1.3 CP Storyline

Started by Clavin12, July 04, 2009, 08:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay-ATL

The Atlanteans are an advanced society said to be older than the phaer rhan,the atlanteans are currently Situated in the Sor'esol System on there homeworld of Asura Prime and there history with biometal goes back tens of thousands of years.They use the Strain VI Biometal.This must be refined for atlantean use.The use enrgy based wepons and
there ships are distinctly shaped with glowing blue,the metal is also of blueish tint.Due to there age they have signifcantly more powerful ships but they cost more due to the level of refining needed for atlantean production of buildings and units.

(IS THIS THE BACKDROP YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?)
-JAYDEN-

iron maiden

its good however i still have never heard of them so if anyone could give me verification on mod they were featured in that would be fine.
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

jay-ATL

no this is my race that i am still developing it is not on any mod yet
-JAYDEN-

iron maiden

well then you are defiantly going to have to talk with one of the writers about adding them into the mod, as of that i can be no longer of any assistance in the matter.
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

VSMIT

jay-ATL: I have one word for you.

NO.

Make your own damn mod, don't try to horn in on a mod already in development.  We've got people trying to do that already.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley

Right. Listen.

This storyline is already being written. I am just about to fire off the finished thing to VSMIT so he can post it where he needs to.

You have missed the submissions deadline by a good few months now.

This is a community mod, not yours. If it were to go through, the finished product would be much different from what you originally suggested.

Lastly, stop with the shameless plugs. I personally haven't read many of your storyline posts and since they all contain the same thing, any more I see will be severely edited and/or deleted.

jay-ATL

i have absolutely no idea why you are being a complete
wrecker,no one listens to me,so ihave make myself seen,
looks like it is adults vs teens in the end,none of
yous even show interest in anything i am trying to offer
to the battlezone community in which i once thought would
be a friendly place for all who play BZ2 to share there ideas freely
among other members but it appears i was mistaken!
-JAYDEN-

Mr X

Quote from: jay-ATL on October 17, 2009, 03:46:51 AM
looks like it is adults vs teens in the end

Blatantly wrong there mate, me and Ahadley are the story writers. Guess what? We're 15 and 16 respectively. So your work not getting accepted is not age discrimination. Get over yourself.

Its not that we don't like you sharing ideas. What we don't like is you waiting until me and Ahadley have worked for ages and then trying to overhaul it.

Stop acting like you're the victim here.

Incidently, the formatting on your last post is terrible. Its hard enough to read it, let alone take your absurd rant seriously.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

bigbadbogie

Quote from: jay-ATL on October 17, 2009, 03:46:51 AM
i have absolutely no idea why you are being a complete
wrecker,no one listens to me,so ihave make myself seen,
looks like it is adults vs teens in the end,none of
yous even show interest in anything i am trying to offer
to the battlezone community in which i once thought would
be a friendly place for all who play BZ2 to share there ideas freely
among other members but it appears i was mistaken!

Better spelling and grammar would definitely help dude. That would be the main reason why they ignore you.

Maybe if you showed us some of your work, we would take you more seriously. But then, I can hardly talk about that because I did exactly the same thing when I was a newbie here.

EDIT: And this guy is an Aussie! So don't bloody insult him!!! Unless you want a swift backhand from me!!
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

jay-ATL

-JAYDEN-

Mr X

Quote from: jay-ATL on October 17, 2009, 05:46:16 AM
i could show you my atlantean units

JUST GIVE UP ALREADY!!!

Your idea has been rejected for the CP, end of story.
starting January 2010!

jay-ATL

You can not make me give up the CP hasnt told me that they have completely rejected my idea, and besides you have no say so stay out of my business,YOU *F^&%^$*
idiot.
-JAYDEN-

jay-ATL

Hint:Who ever you are stop bugging me Mr.X or should i say mr "X"
X=Completely bloody rude,interupting,bridge nosed jackass. :? :? :-(
-JAYDEN-

Clavin12

I'd say you're the jackass. Wrenching my story thread up like that and acting like you own the place.
C l a v i n 1 2

Mr X

Quote from: jay-ATL on October 17, 2009, 06:06:40 AM
You can not make me give up the CP hasnt told me that they have completely rejected my idea, and besides you have no say so stay out of my business,YOU *F^&%^$*
idiot.
Quote from: jay-ATL on October 17, 2009, 06:09:06 AM
Hint:Who ever you are stop bugging me Mr.X or should i say mr "X"
X=Completely bloody rude,interupting,bridge nosed jackass. :? :? :-(
Actually, I have a lot of say. What with being one of the co-story writers (that is "who ever" I am), Ahadley being the other. Therefore this decision falls under our jurisdiction. (Incidently, when you want to help with the CP by creating a race, aiming petty insults one of the writers is one of the most stupid things you could do) You may notice that both of us have already said no.

If you're still in any kind of doubt, your idea is completely rejected from the CP jay-ATL, so stop trying because you're just wasting everyone's time, including your own.

I'd also like a public apology immediately for what you said about me.

PS: What does bridge nosed mean?
starting January 2010!