• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Story Submission for BZ2 1.3 CP Storyline

Started by Clavin12, July 04, 2009, 08:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

Clavin12

Now the Hadean/Scions have formed an alliance with the AAN they start to plan. They set up a base at the bottom of the mountain range, just down from the tunnel which they now have properly reinforced and intend to use as an emergency escape route. The AAN have shared all their knowledge of the Tartarans with the Hadean/Scions. Due to the now tripled biometal and production facilities they start to work on a carrier ship to get them off of Varsh. They hold off the Tartarans well with the scion shielding technology and the AAN defensive towers, but they have to complete a carrier soon because if they don't they will run out of resources and men to survive. They send out squads to set up outposts and gather Biometal but often these get destroyed by the Tartarans. After a couple weeks of work the Carrier is done. They fill it with supplies and prepare for the launch. They finally leave the planet Varsh but due to a shortage in resources they only were able to get to one of its moons. This moon has very low gravity and thus they have to get used to working on it before any bases can be built. Now (and the Hadeans/Scions and the AAN don't know this) but some Tartarans have stowed away on the ship and steal some ships from the AAN. They traverse to the other side of the moon and build a base unknown to the AAN or Hadean/Scions.

I was thinking that now would be the time to bring in the religious group. Comments, Criticisms welcome.
C l a v i n 1 2

Rocket

Hmm, what ever happend to the Olympians anyway? And howcome there are Hadeans still around?
Hidden Defenders Mod

Warfreak

The Hadean-Olympian War which has gone on for centuries eventually took it's toll on the Olympians, of which the supposid last of them were used in the creation of the "Hadean Controlled" Cerberi craft. (The ones you bump into in the Labyrinth System)

*This ofcourse is only ever so suggested/said by the early FE text/missions

Nielk1

I am pretty sure the Cerberi did not gain biological parts till they found they were loosing against the humans.

Click on the image...

Clavin12

Here is all the story posts compiled into one storyline (and edited) for the vote tomorrow. (or today for those in Australia)

After the war with the Hadean crown and the Cerberi the Hadeans were restricted to their home planets and kept under close watch by the AAN. There was peace in the majority of the galaxy, but slowly, and secretly through the use of espionage and propaganda a secret band of Hadeans had infected the Scion population. They sought to resurrect the scion rebels from the war with Braddock, the Scions, and the ISDF. The AAN remained blind to this happening until it was to late. Out of nowhere a fleet of ships bearing Hadean and scion markings launched an attack on the blockades in the Hadean systems. The AAN are forced into a war with the hybrid enemy, but the small containment forces are nothing to match the amassed army of scions and Hadeans. They launch several fleets of heavy warships into the Hadean system. A war ensues. The AAN is forced to flee to a nearby system called Nelcoct (name available to change) Meanwhile a religious sect of anti-war radicals had sprung up in several Hadean settlements. The AAN was shocked to find that they had overlooked so much, as several heavy anti-air missiles shot the hadean and AAN fleets out of the sky. Both armies are reduced to small bands of infantry on the wet, mountainous planet of Varsh (name available to change). Now the AAN is forced to adapt to the terrain and the climates of the planet while fighting off Hadeans, Scion rebels, wild animals and who knows what else.

The Hadeans/Scions and the AAN have both established a small foot hold on the planet Varsh. The AAN fleet crashed quite a ways east of the Hadean/Scion warships and the survivors had no idea where the enemy was.  With the communications with Earth cut off no satellites for reconnaissance or reinforcements could be acquired. Surviving AAN troops had to seek out Biometal, hunt for food, and build defenses against the wild beasts that roamed the mountainous planet. Meanwhile (and the player will not know this until the AAN discover it) The Hadeans/Scions have been building themselves up again. They retained more troops than the AAN fleet as they crashed due to advanced hybrid shield technology from the scions. Already the have set up an operational array of bases to the west (even farther from the AAN). Meanwhile (and the Hadeans/Scions don't know this) The AAN have been traversing slowly towards the west, because they don't have drop ships or carriers. At one point they stumble upon Cthonian ruins like to the ones on mire, except for the fact that they seemed to have been deserted little more than 30 years ago. They thought nothing of it and moved on. Later they were encamped in a long valley when they were suddenly attacked by hordes of unknown hostile ships. The ships had markings similar to that of the Hadeans, and were generally all crescent shaped. They were forced to flee out of the east end of the valley and set up emergency defenses (Gun towers,Turrets, etc.). These ships (and the player doesn't learn this until later) are part of a rogue faction of Cthonians who call themselves the Tartarans (after the realm of Hades where the bad people go). The Tartarans where a group of Hadeans which split off shortly before the Hadeans were discovered, who in an attempt to improve themselves through genetic engineering had increased their strength and intelligence but had lost the ability to reproduce. Now they're attempting to regain the ability and become a civilization through capturing and modifying Hadeans. They are unconcerned with humans and wish to make them a slave race. The AAN fought off the attacking Tartarans but were still weak and so they decided to set up a permanent base at the mouth of the valley.

Since the AAN have decided to stay put they can now spend time investigating the surrounding area. The hostiles have disappeared and covered their tracks, leaving no trace, but the AAN did discover more deserted ruins. After study these were found to have Hadean markings as well as some unknown markings and symbols. It was found from writing in the ruins that the ruins belonged to a race who called themselves the Tartarans, apparently related to the Hadeans. Apparently the hostiles were also Tartarans. They attacked several more times but every time managed to get away without leaving a trace. Tracking squads were sent out but did not return. The AAN were surrounded by the enemy and had no idea who, or what it was except for the fact that it was Hadean. The Hadeans/Scions had not yet discovered the Tartarans, and where in the process of moving west, and building units. The player will not know this at the time but the Hadeans/Scions have moved all the way up to a wall of mountains just west of the AAN base. The mountain wall was impassible over the top and so the Hadeans/Scions had to resort to tunneling under them, which, without the proper equipment, was a slow process. The AAN are meanwhile spending time producing defenses and researching the ruins.

The AAN have finally managed to capture a Tartaran scout and now have an idea of who, and where the Tartarans are. The scout was deemed harmless and released in a disarmed scout. Soon afterwords they were attacked by an extremely heavy squad of assault vehicles. They were forced to flee to the mountains to the west (the same mountains that the Scion/Hadeans were tunneling under). Even though the Hadeans had met a steep impassible wall on the western side of the mountain range the AAN met a gentle slope leading up to the peaks on the eastern side. But the Tartarans were gaining on them. The AAN forces ran until they met a steep drop on the western side and could go no more. Just as they thought they were out of hope the Hadeans/Scions burst from the mountainside and were forced to fight the Taratarans. The hybrid technology of the Scions and the Hadeans was too much for he Tartarans and they fled. But the Hadeans/Scions also suffered heavy losses and were too weak to survive on their own and so they offered peace with the AAN survivors, as well as an alliance against the Tartarans. They AAN where hesitant to accept but recognized the need for an alliance and agreed.

Now that the Hadeans/Scions have formed an alliance with the AAN they start to plan. They set up a base at the bottom of the mountain range, just down from the tunnel which they now have properly reinforced and intend to use as an emergency escape route. The AAN have shared all their knowledge of the Tartarans with the Hadeans/Scions. Due to the now tripled Biometal and production facilities they start to work on a carrier ship to get them off of Varsh. They hold off the Tartarans well with the scion shielding technology and the AAN defensive towers, but they have to complete a carrier soon because if they don't they will run out of resources and men to survive. They send out squads to set up outposts and gather Biometal but often these get destroyed by the Tartarans. After a couple weeks of work the Carrier is done. They fill it with supplies and prepare for the launch. They finally leave the planet Varsh but due to a shortage in resources they only were able to get to one of its moons. This moon has very low gravity and thus they have to get used to working on it before any bases can be built. Now (and the Hadeans/Scions and the AAN don't know this) but some Tartarans have stowed away on the ship and steal some ships from the AAN. They traverse to the other side of the moon and build a base unknown to the AAN or the Hadeans/Scions.

Thank You. Please Vote for me!
C l a v i n 1 2

bigbadbogie

Could you PLEASE divide that into paragraphs dude?
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Clavin12

So here's the Summary of my story as far as it's gotten.

The Hadeans are a small caged up race locked in their own systems. The AAN are the ones doing the locking. But the Hadeans have secretly allied with the also secret descendants of the Scion Rebels. They make war with the AAN but an anti-war religious sect blows them out of sky with missles. The crash into a nearby planet, where the AAN find a bthonian race called the Tartarans. The Tartarans try to enslave the AAN but the AAN survive long enough to meet the Hadean/Scions and make an alliance. They Finally get off the planet but have to land on a moon orbiting the planet. Unfortunately a few Tartarans have Stowed away on the ship.

Thank you for reading.
C l a v i n 1 2

Angstromicus

For yours, and everyone else's future convenience, I went ahead and put that compilation in the topic post. If everyone does this, it'll make it not just easier on readers, but a lot easier!

jay-ATL

The Tartaran Empire is at war with THE ATLANTEAN WAR FLEET over control of Strain VI Biometal.The planet Xion'eket , a hadean planet in the Kelliois Sytem adjacent to the Labrinth sytem comes under attack by The Atlantean War Fleet,the tartarans needeing allies sent a message to the Hadean leader Teraakis (name changeable),the tartarans
sent in a platoon of tanks and scout to assist the cut of hadean forces...(i will definately add more to the story,hope you like,oh this is where my atlantean tanks come in so i could givbe them to you,i am also assuming that the tartarans are similar to ancient hadeans)
-JAYDEN-

iron maiden

yeah, Jay, hate to burst your bubble here but a few executives of the project are currently or have finished the storyline[i don't know for sure], this thread was made quite a while back, i believe even before i joined.
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

jay-ATL

Good Guys:AAN,Scions/Hadeans,ATLANTEANS

Bad Guys:Religious Group (Peacekeepers, Commonwealth), Scion/Hadeans, Tartarans

This is to add to your storyline give credit to me too

After the alliance The Atlantean War fleet bombards the tartaran forces with HIGH-YIELD Quantum Missiles,the Atlanteans land and travek to the allies base ,
"THE AAN/HADEAN/SCION ALLIANCE AGAINST THE TARTARANS WILL FAIL",the tartarans have allies that are  currently unknown to our war council we are willing
to help youbecause we need help to"says The Atlantean General Sor'Asuri .The Atlanteans share in formation about a tartaran project under way on a planet in the
Talserok System,a tartaran military research outpost.The Alliance uses the atlantean flagship in orbit to contact AAN high commmand of the alliance , but the rebels interrupt
the hyperwave message and say "THE Scions,the true blooded scions have joined with the Tartarans ,they  have assured us of victory,The humans and hadeans shall be wiped out.
(slightly altered version not finished need opinion)
-JAYDEN-

iron maiden

DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I JUST POSTED! If you want to give information to the storyline i would recomend PM'ing it to i=one of the two writers.[i believe mr. X is one, not sure though.]

jay-ATL

can't you fit the atlnteans somewhere into your storyline
-JAYDEN-

iron maiden

i have never heard of the atlanteans [unless you are refering to the actual city of atalantis] so in order to fit them into the storyline it would be wise to give the folks here a little backdrop to them.