• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Pilot Deathmatch

Started by AHadley, July 12, 2009, 04:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

I'm working on a nice little Pilot Deathmatch gamemode for the TA5 e-Pack (running on the Deathmatch dll), which should include maps for DM and LOOT with a special pilot vehicle list. I'm making the pilots myself and the weapons are all stock or the hidden unused pilot weapons from FE, with some of my own. I will also create most of the maps myself, but anybody who wants to contribute may.

I'm having some problems though. These are listed below.

- Whenever I respawn it is always as a stock pilot rather than a new one.

Anybody have any solutions to this, and is anybody willing to make any new maps?

Axeminister

There is no knowledge that is not power.

AHadley

I've been sitting on it for a while now ;)

AHadley

OK, I've got all the pilots and the vehicles list sorted... is anybody willing to make some maps?

TheJamsh

Plenty of time for the moment to get a few small maps in. I've got plenty of features keeping me busy :P

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.