• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Storyline submission deadline - July 28.

Started by Angstromicus, July 13, 2009, 10:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angstromicus

The deadline for story submission is in 2 weeks. Story submissions need not be fleshed out or detailed, we just need concrete stories.

We have 7 stories so far - a nice start and it's hardly been two weeks since the 1.3 CP's grand opening. It should soon be time to move on to the next stage of story development, where a select few, well-developed stories will be candidates for the 1.3 CP. There can be only one possible storyline - even if it means merging two or more into one.

For those who haven't signed up yet, please join in at least by the storyline submission deadline. Your opinion is vital for choosing a storyline for the 1.3 CP. Remember, this is YOUR mod  :-).

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

Mr X

How and when will the successfull story be decided?

I only ask because I'm about to go on holiday for two weeks and I'm concerned that I'm going to miss my chance to help decide if its a vote.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!