• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

havent posted in while but this was odd

Started by Wraith, July 16, 2009, 07:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wraith

I installed the qf mod for Battlezone II and it erased my singleplayer progress for stock Battlezone II. Any idea why?
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

bigbadbogie

No... because that can't possibly happen.

QF Mod save games and pilots are kept in an entirely different folder.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Red Devil

Check bzone.cfg and see if it is using the folders for the qf mod instead of the "pilot" and "saved" folders.
What box???

Commando

If you are using Mod Manager 5 to launch QF Mod, MM5 may not have properly restored your pilots folder.

Wraith

Quote from: bigbadbogie on July 16, 2009, 07:35:58 PM
No... because that can't possibly happen.

QF Mod save games and pilots are kept in an entirely different folder.

Well it happened to me. Luckily i found out a cheat code that helped me to get back to the mission i was on for stock. Also when i tried to install the first time I noticed that the install path wanted to make a Battlezone II folder in my root folder.

Quote from: Red Devil on July 17, 2009, 07:25:45 AM
Check bzone.cfg and see if it is using the folders for the qf mod instead of the "pilot" and "saved" folders.

How would i tell for that?

Quote from: Commando on July 17, 2009, 12:41:15 PM
If you are using Mod Manager 5 to launch QF Mod, MM5 may not have properly restored your pilots folder.

I think thats what happened.

Killer AK

Wraith

Killer AK

i know but there's always one dumb ass who states it lol figured it was my turn.