• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

So im wondering when will.....

Started by Wraith, August 04, 2009, 01:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wraith

TA5.1 be released and are any more testers needed for it?
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

Warfreak

1. No one (not even GSH) knows WHEN it will be released. We just know what will be in the release.

2. Honestly don't know.

mrtwosheds

TheJamsh

Larger community needed to play it

And testers who do test. i try, my timezone doesnt help me with MP hence why i played the SP campaign back to back and hope to have squashed a lot of graphically related bugs involved... and included a few tweaks and improvements as well, but i do tend to miss any MP tests that go up. Which is annoying because thats where a lot have started.

Campaign is still buggy because unfortunately the mission scource code isnt available, and i dont think even GSH knows where it is. I think i managed to hit most graphical issues.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

GSH

Campaign is still buggy because unfortunately the mission scource code isnt available, and i dont think even GSH knows where it is.

Absolutely false. The SP DLLs (and the IA/MP DLLs) have 100% of their source code available. They're rebuilt every time I change scriptutils.h, or trigger a full build. Or if I just feel like it. I've changed compilers at least three times over the course of 1.3, and the DLLs all get rebuilt.

-- GSH

TheJamsh

Ah well! In that case, i retract my previous statement :)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Wraith

Wel with some of the replies i would like to help test but not until i post more say 100 posts or 200. It might be finished before then but hey if i have time ill gladly help.  :wink:
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem