• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

CPU recycler doesnt deploy on my map

Started by Zero Angel, August 16, 2009, 07:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Angel

I made an MPI map a long time ago for PB3, however now when I try to play it in TA5, the AI team doesnt doesnt even deploy their rec. Now since normal MPIs work I was wondering if something has changed, like if theres a new required pathpoint (I have Recycler, RecyclerEnemy, Tank and Turret pathpoints), so i'm perplexed.

Is there something new I must do in order to get my map to work with the newer 1.3's?

It's hosted here:

http://zeroangel.overminddl1.com/misc_files/mpieveningstar.zip
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

AHadley

Did you check that the AIP it's using is still valid? I know it's a rather silly suggestion, but often the toughest of problems are caused by the simplest of things.

Red Devil

Add this to your Recycler(s), but set it to false:

[DeployBuildingClass]
DoExtraBuildzoneCheck = true // false = 1.0 .. 1.3pb1 behavior, true = pb2 .. current
What box???

Commando

I believe the AI recycler (*vrecycpu) has that set to false already in the odfs Red.

Zero Angel

I believe the map loads mpinstant.dll -- I have not configured it to load any unique AIPs. I assume that it will load stock AIPs.
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel

ScarleTomato

the pathpoint is too close to the hill or the pool, move it closer to the open area

here's the fixed one
http://stu.cbu.edu/~myarbrou/MPIEveningStar.zip

Nice map BTW

Zero Angel

So it was just that huh? Thanks for the fix  :-)
{bac}Zero Angel