• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Bye peoples

Started by cheesepuffly, August 20, 2009, 12:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheesepuffly

Well if you have my MSN you may know this or if you looked in the BZ2MD Chezoria forum you may have noticed but ill post it here anyway.

Instead of home schooling like i thought, i will be doing the exact opposite and going away to school this year.

I will be leaving on the 22nd so from then on i will no longer be on MSN or BZ2. And yes Chezoria will no longer be produced. RRV however is coming along and whenever i get to come home i will work on it. I have read their rules and i MAY be able to, at designated times, play BZ2 there since the game itself only violates one (out of many) kinda stretchy rule. (maybe a half an hour a week...) Then again i will help run their computer lab (damn good computers for a school by the way 0,o) so that puts me higher up on the chances.

Well if you see me on bz2 today or tomorrow make sure to come join me! For it may be your last time for a looooong time.

I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

TheJamsh

good luck cheese. laters. come back soon :P

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

good luck, enjoy yourself as much as you can without us :D

Just out of interest, what is this one rule...?

Mr X

You will be missed...bye...

but you will be coming back when you can right?
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

cheesepuffly

Quote from: AHadley on August 20, 2009, 02:15:19 PM
good luck, enjoy yourself as much as you can without us :D

Just out of interest, what is this one rule...?

No science fiction or fantasy, but i am hoping i can make them budge on this rule seeing as the people there are not old and grumpy.

@ Mr X

Yeah ill come back when i can.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

bigbadbogie

Quote from: cheesepuffly on August 20, 2009, 04:41:11 PM
No science fiction or fantasy

Where the hell are you going? Beijing??
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

cheesepuffly

It is a seventh day Adventist school.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

technoid

Bon voyage, your puffliness.  Keep yer nose in the books. 

Axeminister

be cool, stay in school. Rock on
There is no knowledge that is not power.

cheesepuffly

Quote from: Axeminister on August 20, 2009, 08:16:21 PM
be cool, stay in school. Rock on

Can't play rock there so i cannot.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

bb1

I would have turned tail and ran.

There are no unicorns in BZ2, therefore it is not a fantasy.
There is no Captain Picard in BZ2, therefore it is not science fiction.

AHadley

It seems this place is taking things a little too far. I have never met a sane christian who honestly believed that rock music was a creation of the devil... which it would seem they do.

Apologies to any christians here who believe rock music is a cretion of the devil.

As for BZ2... pfft. BZ2 is explicitly not Science Fiction, since everything is explained and is very possible. For all we know, Biometal might well exist. The asteroid may damn well have been a planet. It could all happen.

Oh well, I'm arguing against something that's not going to give in.

mrtwosheds

It does seem odd to have banned science fiction and adopt fictional science.  :-D :-D :-D

Red Spot

Quote from: AHadley on August 21, 2009, 03:59:02 AM
It seems this place is taking things a little too far. I have never met a sane christian who honestly believed that rock music was a creation of the devil... which it would seem they do.

Apologies to any christians here who believe rock music is a cretion of the devil.

About a week ago I had a little discussion with someone about the big bang. Now know that I've been raise as a Christian, I just dropped the believe as I do not think it is 'the truth', but I do know a fair bit about it ..
The other person went almost bezerc cause he wouldnt even accept me saying that I believe religion has no place in how humanity came to life and it is all directly related to the big bang.

Exactly what is being discussed here is why I reject belief. Belief shouldnt be about what you can and cant, but very often it seems that that is exactly how it is used. Kudos to all that belief with all their hart "with an open mind" ;)

Anyway, I hope you have great Lan-parties where you go cheesemaster  :wink:
*Something intelligent, yet funny*

cheesepuffly

Quote from: AHadley on August 21, 2009, 03:59:02 AM

As for BZ2... pfft. BZ2 is explicitly not Science Fiction, since everything is explained and is very possible. For all we know, Biometal might well exist. The asteroid may damn well have been a planet. It could all happen.

Oh well, I'm arguing against something that's not going to give in.

Hell you can't play Jazz there!

According to the rules it is something about emotion.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!