• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

got this to appear as a saved log

Started by Wraith, September 07, 2009, 08:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wraith

Without saving it it just appaeard when  was copying stuff around with a fresh install?

ERR |Debug           |               debug:298  |18:38:50|86     |Symbol database is too small, current 20000, required 23251
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

General BlackDragon

which version of the game were you running?

*****General BlackDragon*****

TheJamsh

Need more than one line of info really... like the whole log :D

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

GSH

Without saving it it just appaeard when  was copying stuff around with a fresh install?

ERR |Debug           |               debug:298  |18:38:50|86     |Symbol database is too small, current 20000, required 23251

BZ2 up to 1.3pb3 used .sym files to help with callstacks on crashes. 1.3pb4 and up use .pdb files, and so the .sym files are unnecessary and deleted. Don't mix and match the exe from one patch and the data files from another patch. For the record, I think that that 'symbol database is too small' message is NOT in the exe since 1.3pb4; it's definitely not in the ta5 and up exe. So, if you get that message, your exe is pre-pb4.

-- GSH

Nielk1

I think I have heard of this when patching down from TA5 to something earlier.

Click on the image...