• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Weapons

Started by FWLeprechaun, September 08, 2009, 08:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScarleTomato

Quote from: mrtwosheds on September 09, 2009, 07:23:18 PM
Um, let us know will you.
lol!

yeah it should be fairly decent at killing the bomb but you need to be in the right place at the right time. probably much easier to use gauss gun though

so... static charge has the little blue spikes, deos it also fend off missles? or is there a separate static field?

Nielk1

One of my first weapons was a mortar called the Static Lance that fired a stick that stuck out of the ground and made the damage field whenever someone got close.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

RED Field stops you being targetted by missiles. No idea where Static Field has come from...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Clavin12

I thought Static Field and Static Charge wre references to the same weapon that puts a globe of blue static around you.
C l a v i n 1 2

Scav-Avenger

Quote from: mrtwosheds on September 09, 2009, 12:33:29 PM
"Static Charge" is an excellent defence against APC attack, those little dudes just fall over and die.

Muhahhaha!!! I love doing that.

Thought I also enjoy blinking soldiers to death...
Avatars make my profile look fat...

Clavin12

I like blinking from one edge of the map to another even though sometimes you blink off the map.
C l a v i n 1 2

General BlackDragon

Red Field only blocks radar guided missiles. It wont block hornets. (heat or image seekers) phantom VIR might block image seekers.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Clavin12

Are the radar guided missles the ones that you have to lock on? Nothing will fool tag cannon.
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

i think, i may be wrong that tag cannon, shadower, photon torpedo and others are heat seekers, don't know what would classify as radar guided.
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

mrtwosheds

Feared_1

Quote from: General BlackDragon on September 10, 2009, 08:29:22 AM
Red Field only blocks radar guided missiles. It wont block hornets. (heat or image seekers) phantom VIR might block image seekers.

VIR will cause image and heat missiles to lose track of you. FAF, Stinger, Shadower, etc. will all lose sight of you.

TheJamsh

Comet, Wasp, anything that requires targetting will die off with Red Field. Poppers too i believe...

Tag Cannon isn't heat, image or radar based on the enemies craft, but to one of youre own teams ordnance, so you can rest assured that nothing will fool the TAG cannon (apart from a very large magnet :))

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Angstromicus

There's also:

Jax: Defensive weapon that emits high-damage bouncing bombs behind your craft.
Bolt Mine- mine that zaps enemies with lightning when they get within range.
Force Field- Shield that converts any damage taken into lost ammunition (1 hit point lost = 1 ammo point lost). This also continually drains ammo when active.
Da Bomb! - A bomb with a 30 second detonation delay. Harmless when disarmed (i.e. shoot the bomb until it blows up), but kills everything on the map (1 million hit point damage for everything all over the map) if it detonates.

Mr X

Quote from: Angstromicus on September 12, 2009, 05:22:31 PM
Da Bomb! - A bomb with a 30 second detonation delay. Harmless when disarmed (i.e. shoot the bomb until it blows up), but kills everything on the map (1 million hit point damage for everything all over the map) if it detonates.

So, you should probably make sure that the enemy base is closer to it :P
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

VSMIT

I think that if you wanted to kill everything with Da Bomb!, you'd want it in your base.  Just to protect it.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.