• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Weapons

Started by FWLeprechaun, September 08, 2009, 08:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

Not sure who will win / lose with it. And you missed the Fountain:

Fountain Mine - mine that, when placed, launches lots of explosive pods each armed with a powerful gun. This gun will shoot at nearby enemy units until the pod hits the ground and explodes, dealing damage. Once all pods are released, the mine itself explodes, also causing massive damage to anything nearby.

Mr X

Quote from: VSMIT on September 13, 2009, 07:42:10 AM
I think that if you wanted to kill everything with Da Bomb!, you'd want it in your base.  Just to protect it.

But if you did that, your base would be destroyed first and you'd be the loser.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

AHadley

I think it kills everything instaltly. I've never used it, I see it as chickening out... I just prefer to lose outright :P

Mr X

So, what would happen if you used it to end a multiplayer game? Can the engine cope with a tie?
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

TheJamsh

one thing to bear in mind... Da Bomb! won't kill your base unless friendly fire is on...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

Ah, interesting. So you can win.

Da Bomb! won't work in multiplayer without the editor. It never appears in stock game, it's an easter egg weapon.

TheJamsh

I made a modified version for the new unit in my rec variant.

AHadley! Speak to either me or Nielk1 on MSN about SVN'ing so you can get up-to-date :)

Nielk1

Quote from: TheJamsh on September 15, 2009, 01:20:39 AM
one thing to bear in mind... Da Bomb! won't kill your base unless friendly fire is on...

GHA missed that when we fixed the daywrecker.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

i have a version that unleashes pain :)