• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Faction or variant

Started by RABBITPOLICE, September 13, 2009, 04:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RABBITPOLICE

Ello everyone
as you guys know ive been bugging you guys for the past week on stuff (sorry bout that)
anyway I have built for my faction or variant a

Recycler

walker

Factory

I wanted to know if I will be able to put this in instant action if not what about variants

(This faction is ISDF rebels so Idk either way is fine)
The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT

RABBITPOLICE

Can atleast somone tell me how to make either pls
The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT