• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Basic Patch (sorry Im noob)

Started by Cletus, September 16, 2009, 08:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cletus

:-D :-D

Thanks for the help

Axeminister

There is no knowledge that is not power.

AHadley

If you are going to install an illegal version, don't be suprised if it glitches. When buying the game costs about $4 if you look in the right place, you have no excuse. Use a proper version and install TA5.1 on it.

We don't talk about warez here.

TheJamsh

Indeed. you may end up getting banned for talking about it too, so i suggest you delete youre post or edit it.

Remove the link at least.

On the side, a bug was reported about not being able to create pilots in TA5. There is now a newer patch, PB5.1, which you can find on this board.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

General BlackDragon

Another note:

Look in your BZ2 folder. If your "data.pak" isn't around 299MB, if it's larger, then your install was the one created by a moron. You'll get bad assets in 1.3 because they modified the game's data.pak. I believe the one modified is like 500 something mb.

damn stupid people.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Tom

Warfreak

Doesn't mean you can go off and sell an illegal copy that is essentially modified so as to not allow for proper changes to be applied. (Not directed at you, directed at the dumbass who went and did it.)

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

bb1

What the heck is this thread all about? I don't even see a topic in first thread???

Nielk1

He edited his post under my suggestion, he just cleared it out completely actually. Move along...

Click on the image...