• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Nice idea on how to make Bz2 popular and 1 question

Started by RABBITPOLICE, September 17, 2009, 10:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RABBITPOLICE

Ok you know how people make shows for video games like red vs blue and runescape gods exposed
how about we make 1 for Bz2.

P.s how do you make a faction in instant action menu.
The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT

VSMIT

Quote from: RABBITPOLICE on September 17, 2009, 10:30:27 PM
Ok you know how people make shows for video games like red vs blue and runescape gods exposed
how about we make 1 for Bz2.
2 things.
1: Even if this was done, it's absolutely no guarantee of popularity.
2: Even if it was popular, large numbers of people wouldn't be able to obtain the game.

QuoteP.s how do you make a faction in instant action menu.
By adding a new race...  Which is done by making new unit odfs that don't use ib, iv, is, fb, fv, or fs as the first two letters of their names.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

RABBITPOLICE

Movie reply

But I dont think many people know about BZ2 and dont they sell it on amazon.com

Faction reply

I got first step right excpt for a ship or 2
The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT

Axeminister

There is no knowledge that is not power.

RABBITPOLICE

See

But anything we make must not have

Vulgar language, Anything sexual or gay, or just basically anything dirty

Nielk1

Quote from: RABBITPOLICE on September 17, 2009, 10:30:27 PM
runescape gods exposed

Never heard of it and I have a members account for that...

Perhaps if we got some really nice play videos out on youtube. I mean, trailer quality stuff.

Click on the image...

iron maiden

So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

Mr X

I reckon I could do that, maybe if we recorded some mp action and put the best bits together.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

mrtwosheds

But anything we make must not have

Vulgar language, Anything sexual or gay, or just basically anything dirty
Eh? says who?
Not that I would want to, but I deeply resent anyone attempting to curtail my freedom of speech or artistic expression.
Ok, I live in a country that has and still does periodically attempt to suppress both these freedoms, but they do it without my agreement and cooperation.

TheJamsh

next time im told off for swearing im quoting you...

if you dont like swearing dont play hellfury :D

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

I wanna' hear "bloody hell" with an English accent. I find it hilarious!

Click on the image...

iron maiden

wathc hells' kithchen, you'll hear it up the wazuu
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

TheJamsh

Quote from: Nielk1 on September 18, 2009, 03:17:02 PM

Bloody Hell!

I know what you mean... Although i tend to say 'Bledy', like 'bled - ee'. No idea why.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

BNG Da BZ Fool

I think that online MP gameplay has potential...sort of like other popular RP sites? I think that if the interface allowed selecting what you wanted to use in the game would attract some interest if the legal issues could be hammered out with Activision or whomever owns the rights to the game, mods, etc. Also, consider paying modders for providing new mods for the online experience? Altough, I would think the graphics would need some tweaking to bring them in line with current technology. Then market the site to online gamers who would play the game on different levels like on a per game basis, or all you can play for one monthly membership fee. What would really rock is providing a simple drag and drop 3d model assembly interface where players could assembly a wide array of custom unit types, props, etc. along with that the units could be equipped with a wide array of weapons types. Mass market is where the revenue is hidden. The game could be updated contiually online even the software installed on the  players systems via pathes and upgrades.
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.

bigbadbogie

Quote from: Nielk1 on September 18, 2009, 03:17:02 PM

Northern, Southern or Posh?
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com