• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

PB5.1 Expansion Pack Content List

Started by TheJamsh, September 18, 2009, 03:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.cavA.rmyG.en

Quote from: Nielk1 on November 28, 2009, 01:49:35 AM
http://www.moddb.com/mods/bzii-unofficial-expansion-pack/videos/christmas-deathmatch

Got my video editor working.
this makes me wouder how much is aredly working in the ep.
but nice video can't wate to see the ep done.
│░│
│▒│
│▒│
│▓│
│▓│
│▓│Behold The Power Of Scrap.
If it works in-game, it doesn't matter how wierd and broken it looks code wise!
what is scrap if its not wierd and broken?

TheJamsh

HAHA awesome! music is perfect! Thanks for the VO's ZA, now to see where they can be used :D

What video capture did you use to get that? I may have to do a couple videos too.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

TwinShadow

Lol, the DM was fun. I'm still curious as to how I got the the most kills, but I would probably blame that on one or two vehicles I was using. We also found a couple bugs in the process, and I think those have been reported.. (been not feeling too well to really do much, DM was to pass the time for me)

Clavin12

Is this on bzscrap?

Nevermind. Is the version on bzscrap complete?
C l a v i n 1 2

Nielk1

There should be no version on BZScrap.

Click on the image...

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

That's for 1.2. This is only available by SVN. For which you need to be on the team.

TheJamsh

And need a username and password etc, so we should be cool.

[Minor update while im here]
Progress has been a bit slow lately. I've been ridiculously busy and have had a lot of crap in RL to deal with the last few months. It will get finished, and hopefully this week ill be able to do some bigger work on it. I haven't seen any major contributions from anyone else in the last few weeks either, so don't know whats up with them.

Never fear though, theres too much content for this project to shut down, so it will get done. Despite several HDD crashes and everything, it will get done.

Clavin12

That reminds me. Since when has the 1.3 installer had a password? I got the zip an am trying to open it but it won't let me without a password.
C l a v i n 1 2

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

AHadley

Quote from: Clavin12 on December 20, 2009, 07:49:35 AM
That reminds me. Since when has the 1.3 installer had a password? I got the zip an am trying to open it but it won't let me without a password.

If it's passworded then it's not a 1.3PB.

Clavin12

http://www.visi.com/~nathan/bz2/bz2_13.html

Oh and the file planet download doesn't work.
C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

That shouldn't be passworded.

And we know.

Clavin12

C l a v i n 1 2

TheJamsh

i just tried it, its not passworded.