• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

PB5.1 Expansion Pack Content List

Started by TheJamsh, September 18, 2009, 03:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket

looks really cool...

and, yay, it does have a color swatch. :-)

i can't wait to have it!  :-D
Hidden Defenders Mod

Nielk1

Reactor Wars is dead. Please section off and preserve any assets pending extremely expensive HDD recovering in the next few YEARS.
SVN is dead, you are on your own now.

Click on the image...

AHadley

TheJamsh

we'll manage :), i removed the references to RW and PDM.

still a fair bit left to keep me busy, but i guess it does shorten the time from now till release. still sucks though.

back to old-fashoined zip files!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

I thought MRVP and the DLL were still going in?

Nielk1

I can reconstruct the DF and the GH_Snowman DLLs from the files I added last min to the modder data for the mod, so I can continue DLL work, but I don't want to at the moment.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

MRVP is, as is Dogfight, but PDM will probably not go in at this rate. Depends...

AHadley

ooh dearr :(

I was having such fun working on it as well :(

Nielk1

Keep at it, though I lost MRVP+ assets for the first release, I will likely be working on MRVP+'s second map since I never started it (nothing lost). Note MRVP+ was going to be in the next addon pack mod cluster, or thus, the next version, not in the current.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

yeh keep working on it. There WILL be future packs, or expansions to the original.

TheJamsh

Been working on rock pools a little bit. Its getting there... slowly.. Heres a quick look around the unfinished areas with a pretty waterfall :)

http://www.bzuniverse.com/~betadudes/unprotected/ST_Rock_Pools.7z

lemme know what you think. btw i am hereby PATENTING the ripple idea :)

TwinShadow

I'm quite impressed with what's going on here. Definitely looking forward to returning to BZ2 for this. (sorta played BZ2 a few times off and on in the past few months)

Now that I see PB 5.1 is out and an addon pack is being made, just gives me inspiration to return to my old BZ2 days. If you ever need a beta tester for this project, I'd be more than happy to do so. My time needs to be used anyway since I've been bored out of my mind.

Nielk1

Company tells me from my description of the incident near full recovery is highly likely. So we should get Reactor Wars back.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

TheJamsh

Added notes about my new warship recycler variant for the CPU, and my DF: Orbit map

EDIT: Also included notes about my CUT newkeys, a few more screenshots and moved the bzgame_team.cfg to the LMM mods section.