• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

PB5.1 Expansion Pack Content List

Started by TheJamsh, September 18, 2009, 03:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

I LOVE that new DF map.

Warship mode looks absolutely awesome. The warships need new skins, though. Those ones are a bit low quality.

TheJamsh

Youre a tester youre meant to know about this stuff! Feel free to make them then :P, or anyone for that matter...

They dont look too bad in-game, youre distracted by the ridiculous amount of ordnance attacking you anyway :)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Phobos

VSMIT

Quote from: Phobos on October 19, 2009, 12:08:44 PM
sorry but the link for download?
This hasn't been released to the public yet.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Phobos

Quote from: VSMIT on October 19, 2009, 12:12:57 PM
This hasn't been released to the public yet.

but this mod will be for the latest patch just? (1.3 pb 5.1)   :? :?

AHadley

Yes. It relies heavily on most of its new features only made available in the new patch.

CivBase

Quote from: Axeminister
No need to make a lengthy comment. How about: FREAKIN' A!!!!!!!!!!
QFT

This is insane!

Phobos

GOOGLE TRANSLATE... SORRY FOR THE ERROR...

Does anyone know when the mod will be published and therefore will be downloadable?

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

TheJamsh

What he said ^

Im dev lead for it (well, joint dev lead really), and im NOT making the mistake of posting a release date. Too many mods/variants have posted release dates and they have always missed bugs and problems, im not making that mistake.

People should stop rushing things to get them out quicker.

Clavin12

Will the expansion pack have an installer?
C l a v i n 1 2

TheJamsh

Phobos

Quote from: VSMIT on October 20, 2009, 06:40:01 AM
When it's finished.

yes i know that... but when it's finished?  when i can download? there is a date? a day? a week? a month?   :|

AHadley

TheJamsh

Quote from: AHadley on October 20, 2009, 11:26:35 AM
Oi... :P

still waiting for assets :P

And the expansion pack HAS NO DATE. There isnt one because im NOT going to rush things. NO date, NO clue when its going to be out. NO idea.