• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

PB5.1 Expansion Pack Content List

Started by TheJamsh, September 18, 2009, 03:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

Never seen that before but holy hell it is awesome :)

Not in the EP though im afraid, the warship variant here uses the stock ISDF carrier and the ARK II models.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Mr X

Couldn't you use one as the factory and one as the recycler?

And yes, I agree that it looks awesome.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

TheJamsh

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

TheJamsh

Ladies and Gents, reactor wars is BACK :D!

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley

Mr X

http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

S.cavA.rmyG.en

Quote from: Nielk1 on October 26, 2009, 03:28:18 PM
This?

that looks grate do you still have a copy of the map Nielk?
and do you think you could and it to this expansion?
I think it would work grate for DFs,
and close combat Inside the ship.
even if you don't add it can I get a copy?
│░│
│▒│
│▒│
│▓│
│▓│
│▓│Behold The Power Of Scrap.
If it works in-game, it doesn't matter how wierd and broken it looks code wise!
what is scrap if its not wierd and broken?

VSMIT

Quote from: S.cavA.rmyG.en on October 30, 2009, 06:01:34 PM
that looks grate do you still have a copy of the map Nielk?
and do you think you could and it to this expansion?
I think it would work grate for DFs,
and close combat Inside the ship.
even if you don't add it can I get a copy?
The assets belong to the aRc Mod, and no, you can't have them.  Make your own.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

S.cavA.rmyG.en

Quote from: VSMIT on October 30, 2009, 06:58:20 PM
The assets belong to the aRc Mod

I did not know that!! I am not on the aRc Development team!! and last time I checked It's Not done yet. :cry: so how would I. :?

I fist asked because I saw a picture of a realy cool map that looks like it would work with this expation pack for DF.

I asked if I could get a copy because 1. cool map! 2. I did not know The assets belong to the aRc Mod.

│░│
│▒│
│▒│
│▓│
│▓│
│▓│Behold The Power Of Scrap.
If it works in-game, it doesn't matter how wierd and broken it looks code wise!
what is scrap if its not wierd and broken?

TheJamsh

If you think theres a map around the forums that will work with DF mode well, then post a link to it here somewhere and ill take a look at adding it.

Remember, im still adding things all the time, map conversions are time-consuming but easy, so its not a chore to add them :) (e.g, Crashes new map has been added already)

hybirdisdf

I looked at video of local mod manger 1 and want them use designer's skin color or signature tattoo.For example,red devil tattoo or QF tattoo or FS tattoo things like that. He or she select it what they wants.We will enjoy their signature tattoo on our ships.

TwinShadow

Oooh, nice idea there. Maybe for added customizing, allow people to use a sort of custom design to replace the ISDF logo on their ships, and... hmm.. what do we do with the Scions? The way their ships are designed is that they are made out of what seems to be mostly biometal, where-as ISDF are more mechanical, but still need biometal to function. So that's the only puzzling thing I can see.

Hopefully that is possible as it would be a nice thing to see perhaps. I don't think it is, but would love to see it without causing bad assets. (hence, the point of this addon pack XD)