• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

PB5.1 Expansion Pack Content List

Started by TheJamsh, September 18, 2009, 03:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

If the users can manage to edit the textures themselves, they must simply place them in an LMM mod folder to use them.

Clan skins are a hot items for many games. Basically, if you can make the skin, we can put it in. Now, one issue is wanting to put in just a logo. That is much tougher. And remember, glow texture masks won't look right unless they are customized too if the texture edits are major, like FE skins.

Click on the image...

AHadley

I tried to enable the Black Rook skins for the EP. It never really got of the ground with all the new units, and the glowskins, and all the other complications.

hybirdisdf

How about nice pharoah mod or sponge bob skin?

AHadley

Most of the minimods included are serious additions that are either needed or would be useful. If you want something for yourself, then make it yourself and release it seperately after the main release, as a small LocalMod.

TheJamsh

OR dont release separately, and contribute it to the next add-on update.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Click on the image...

S.cavA.rmyG.en

clan logos suported thats new and grate can't wate to see it :-o
│░│
│▒│
│▒│
│▓│
│▓│
│▓│Behold The Power Of Scrap.
If it works in-game, it doesn't matter how wierd and broken it looks code wise!
what is scrap if its not wierd and broken?

TheJamsh

Clan logos would have been supported ever since BZ 1.0. The difference here is that you can toggle them on or off whenever you like WITHOUT having to move files around.

The thing is, only YOU will see them. They will however make great LMM add-ons for the BZ2 online tournament we have planned. My thoughts are that Logo's can be made, and clans can send their files before match-off's to eitherm yself or nielk1. We can make a quick LMM add-on before the game which you can download and install, and all members of the clan fighting in that particular game can have clan skins enabled.

AHadley

Nielk1

Remember, all we are doing is swapping out textures on the LOCAL MACHINE.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

collectively i think weve said it about 5,679 times now :P

Rocket

ok, but if someone did the clan skins idea, wouldn't the enemy, if they were the same race, appear to have the clan skins aswell?
Hidden Defenders Mod

TheJamsh

AHadley

To expand on TJ's answer, it depends on what race both you and your opponent are playing as, and what race the clan skins are for.

VSMIT

Quote from: Rocket on November 07, 2009, 11:22:26 AM
ok, but if someone did the clan skins idea, wouldn't the enemy, if they were the same race, appear to have the clan skins aswell?
Yes.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.