• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Port fowarding is so easy a cave lion can do it (I stole the Geico thing)

Started by RABBITPOLICE, September 21, 2009, 06:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RABBITPOLICE

Just to let you know this is for linksys routers

just watch this vid then read below http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPUdW1kIJA

He said in cmd to type ipconfig/all

if default gateway ip does not work use ip address from here whatismyipaddress.com/

put both and forward thease ports 17770-17772

you dont need to do the second step unless you have a firewall

The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT

AHadley

RABBITPOLICE

wait I put this because I wanted people to play multiplayer but
theres really not many people in multiplayer
The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT

bb1

If you don't have router access, though, you are thoroughly screwed. Wish there was a way around that.

RABBITPOLICE

TheJamsh

I dont have router access and never have. No one on my machine has. Resetting it doesnt work, nothing.

Its a netgear one, and the username and password are printed on the bottom, but they dont work. Tried everything to get in it. Luckily it speaks UPNP, so OCCASIONLLY i can hsot in BZ2.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

GSH

If you reset 90+% of home routers w/ the pushbutton on back, the user/password is reset to a default setting. Google the make/model of the router to get the manual and the default user/password.

-- GSH

Angstromicus

Well apparently rocket scientists are so smart they don't bother with the cave-lion things. I'm on hughesnet and I can do all the port-forwarding in the world and that won't open my connection to others. It's a hughesnet thing, as others have documented problems with port-forwarding on hughesnet.