• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

At the risk of flogging a dead horse here goes nutin honey....

Started by BNG Da BZ Fool, September 24, 2009, 11:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BNG Da BZ Fool

Recently, I refound a site that has 3 Gmax gamepacks one of which simo exports an x file along with the default mdl model file. Trouble was the original site is history and it required Gmax users to rename and delete files to get a x file out of Gmax. I found another site that had everything actually 3 different MS Flight Simulator gamepacks (FS, FS2002, FS2004) combined in one zip file and wanted to post a link for any Gmax users wishing to export x models out of Gmax. The FS2002 gamepack is the version to use. To do an x file select export aircraft.mdl, save, and in the mdl commander box x the export x file box and hit the go button. The mdl file created is useless for bz2, but flight sim users should jump for joy. 3dex, loads the x files just fine. PS: As I recall I posted something related to this topic, but the server switch wiped out the post. Oops, I almost forgot here's a link to get the zip file http://www.simviation.com/simviation/?type=item&ID=200&page=1
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.