• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

I made somthin

Started by RABBITPOLICE, October 02, 2009, 05:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RABBITPOLICE

Ello everyone um I once made this mech out of the constructor and a tank head with threed. It works perfectly
but I havent done anything with it.
you guys want it for a variant or somthing?
The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

sabrebattletank

RABBITPOLICE

The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT

S.cavA.rmyG.en

I can use it do you have any others like it?
│░│
│▒│
│▒│
│▓│
│▓│
│▓│Behold The Power Of Scrap.
If it works in-game, it doesn't matter how wierd and broken it looks code wise!
what is scrap if its not wierd and broken?

TheJamsh

so you threeded a tank turret onto a constructor lol? sorry to talk down but this stuff has been made for yonks.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Warfreak

It's a start... a start in the wrong direction but a start.

Threeded stuff tends to be as crappy as photochopped pictures. They are EXTREAMLY limited and you can usually tell what piece is what.

A threeded type model CAN be done, but it looks TONS better when you do it in a 3D Modeling program. Doing so allows to skin properly, make some modifications to the shape, cut unused faces to lower poly count, and animation.

BASICALLY: Threeded looking model is BAD unless you make the final product look new and innovative.

S.cavA.rmyG.en

I really don't care what he used to make it I want it.
because I like mechs and I think I can make it do some cool things. :mrgreen:
when you get around to email it to me. :-D
│░│
│▒│
│▒│
│▓│
│▓│
│▓│Behold The Power Of Scrap.
If it works in-game, it doesn't matter how wierd and broken it looks code wise!
what is scrap if its not wierd and broken?

RABBITPOLICE

Ill send it to ya scav
and even thou its made in threed it aint crappy

Rocket

does it walk, and does the turret on top turn?
Hidden Defenders Mod

Warfreak

If he set up the ISDF Constructor animations AND copied the turret info from the Sabre in the odf AND he only made the model the skel, then it should. Otherwise Threed must have broke the animations.

AHadley

I'm sure I've seen something like this before somewhere.

Why is it next to an X-Wing? That's not yours, is it?

And no, the turret doesn't turn - look at the picture. He's aiming slightly to his right. The turret is pointing straight ahead.

RABBITPOLICE

yes it does turn and xwing is not mine it works just like a walker animations and everything including turret

AHadley

If the x-wing isnt yours why is it in the screenshot? :S

RABBITPOLICE

I was messing around with the star wars mod