• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

expansion pack testers...

Started by TheJamsh, October 09, 2009, 04:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

Quote from: RABBITPOLICE on October 10, 2009, 09:48:02 AM
Im good with odfs if you want me to look at that
Quote from: TheJamsh on October 09, 2009, 04:33:18 AM
I require people with fair to extensive modding experience in Battlezone 2.
I will not be accepting any newbies or unknowns.

Thank you, good bye.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

squirrelof09

Got a few crashes and bugs I've notice that I'll be posting to mantis very soon. don't worry, they are coming. GOtta to go work now. ttyl :0
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

Warfreak

I would help to test, but I'm struggling to even be able to get on the forums. (I.E. I fail a class this pc gets trashed.)

TheJamsh

thanks for posting squirrel :D. The more we find the merrier...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

squirrelof09

Now that I'm able to host. I expect to see a few of the testers joining my games to test ;)
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

TwinShadow

Yeah, I'm not quite up in the post count here on BZU, but I've been around BZ2 since around its release time way back when. Even was in Starfleet Platoon for a while when it was a clan, then a fan club, and now closed. Sonic can vouch for me. XP Oh yeah, my oldest game nick when I first got into BZ2 was ScionCrow, then changed it to TwinShadow only in the past couple years. So yeah, I know my way around BZ2. Just the DLL/AIP coding I don't. XD (like I'll need that anyway for finding some way to break the mod XD)

I beta test quite a few programs, none of those programs I've really ever found bugs somehow. I'm available when I am, just a few days I can't really do much either because some event is going on where I live, and all that.

TheJamsh

Still two open slots here. Testers still needed.

By the way, a further requirement is that you MUST be open to using SVN. If not then you wont actually be able to download ANYTHING anyway.

AHadley

I still have to get my BZ2 disk back to install it on Win7...

TheJamsh

Well hurry up about it because i want this out ASAP. Need to get PDM, TJRV, MRVP, RW and a few more maps finished before we can do that, and it all needs testing.

SVN is a crapload faster now too.

TopGun

Hi,

I have been wanting to do Beta testing for a while now and when I talked to squirrel he suggested I ask if I could help you guys beta test. I love to learn new things and would love to help out.

Please let me know via PM if I can Beta test for you guys.

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

General BlackDragon

I'm pretty sure i'm on that list, since you gave me one of the betas. And a mantis that I lost the link to  :|

*****General BlackDragon*****

TheJamsh

GBD - i reset the tester list because i got pissed at adding people so they would DL the assets then test nothing. The mantis was on BZCx

TopGun, check your PM's

General BlackDragon

I looked on BZCx mantis, i couldn't seem to acess any and i didn't see Expansion pack

TheJamsh

Thats cos i reset the list so youre not on it anymore... unless your talking about before?

General BlackDragon