• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

HELLOOOO EVERYYONNNEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Started by Killerz, October 09, 2009, 03:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killerz

HEEEEELLLLOOOO EEEVVVEEERRRYYOONNNEEE.
i am killerz and i play battlezone 1. THE ONE MADE BY ACTIVISION!!!!! i play bz a lot and i wanna try bz2. but i have no idea what to do to get bz2. anyone can help? ? ? ? ?

Axeminister

You can use this link to buy a copy.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=Battlezone+II%3A+Combat+Commander&x=13&y=17

Then follow this next link to the newest patch and install it after you install the game.

http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,9847.0.html

Since you play Battlezone 1 that tells me you might have an old computer. Make sure you have at least a Pentium 4 2.0ghz processor and a good video card( above a Nvidia Geforce 6000 Should work)

Then to host just open ports 17770-17772 on your firewall.

Good luck!
There is no knowledge that is not power.

ScarleTomato

Killerz

uh... i dont think i will buy it. does anyone know a link to download it online. or is it illegal?

ScarleTomato

d/l still illegal, for 3 bucks though i don't know why you wouldn't buy it. It's the best return on an investment i've ever made. 8-)

Killerz

:-(
well thats to bad. will try to get it soon. maybe...

RABBITPOLICE

The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT

Angstromicus

Battlezone 2 will be copyrighted for a LONG, LONG time. I think GSH said 75 years + author's life. So 75+ years from now it'll still be illegal unless you buy it. Crazy, I know, as Battlezone 2 isn't exactly flying off the shelves right now, but that's the Federal Law system (actually, international in this case, I think) for ya. Maybe some website like gametap will get it one day.

sabrebattletank

I don't think international law really applies in copyright cases -- my impression was that it's a matter of the individual country.

I could be wrong, though.

Angstromicus

In case some people don't understand or are still curious, bzuniverse can be in legal trouble if there are links to illegal material on it - regardless of the country.

The forum staff aren't taking any chances - and neither should anybody else for that matter.

Mr X

There are such thing as international copyright laws, it would be illegal.

I think I heard something somewhere about Russia being exempt for some reason though...
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

Josiah

The only way to download BzII is by torrent, and that, of course, is illegal. Compared to 30+ years in prison, with a $1,000,000 fine, $3 doesn't look so bad after while.

nice to see you Killerz

Sonic

A torrent alone isn't illegal; its the right to have the content in the torrent that determines legality. Torrents for the latest Fedora OS is legal while torrents for copyrighted games such as BZ2, Star Trek Armada, etc are illegal.
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

Arbystrider

Well I know *somebody* here who torrented Star Trek Legacy.

And even if there is a torrent of BZ2, it would be impossible to use since nobody would want it since it is, after all, old.

And BZ2 is made by ActiVision.

And try shortening "HELLOOOO EVERYYONNNEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" to "Hello Everybody!"
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

Killerz