• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Modern WAREFARE!

Started by RABBITPOLICE, October 11, 2009, 06:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RABBITPOLICE

Ello every one im thinking about making a modern warfare mod for bz2
the only problem is im still having trouble with putting texture (im gona try lithrunwrap)
But the question is if I did make it would you play it

peace
The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT

Axeminister

I really wish you'd team up with someone and help finish something already started. What are your talents? Are you helping with the Community Project?
Yes if you build it, I will play it. Guaranteed. Lots of unfinished stuff you could help with though.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

RABBITPOLICE

yeah um thats the problem

I havent learned aips so unless I learn how its gona be a multiplayer mod

Im not sure how bad or good I am at moddeling

so basicly the only thing im good at is odf
The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT

VSMIT

Quote from: RABBITPOLICE on October 11, 2009, 07:31:41 PM
yeah um thats the problem
Only if you view it that way.

QuoteI havent learned aips so unless I learn how its gona be a multiplayer mod
Look at stock AIP files in Notepad.  Learn.

QuoteIm not sure how bad or good I am at moddeling
Won't know until you try.  And try everything before dismissing a program.

Quoteso basicly the only thing im good at is odf
Which we likewise haven't seen from you.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

TheJamsh

so really, youre a bit stuck :D

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

I'm only really good at creative thinking, ODFs, maps, texturing and writing. Oh, and soundtracks too, but you haven't heard any of that from me before.

RABBITPOLICE

ya im still not sure the problem im doing with textures and im not sure were aips are